anyone saw blizzard new season content? LOL

Oh dear

Last edited by esostaks on Jul 20, 2023, 3:17:40 PM
"
feike wrote:
You seem a bit dense if you cant grasp that a market strat that goes for low effort dont really correlates to players enjoying their games
Its literally a low efford sequel to cash on a previous hit: Even if the movie/game/book is a finantial sucess, that most definetly dont mean anybody enjoyed the garbage, blizzard for the last decade have literally banking on the back of brand name to make the money

If your point is that people are dense to get the writing on the wall, you have a solid point, but your point is that the finantial sucess is objective indication that most players liked the game, wich is... well.. stupid

Not once have i said it was low effort, it's you people that keep regurgitating that. It's also very funny that you say i don't grasp the marketing strategy, when it was clear they sold exactly to their target audience, the softcore soy players, not the veterans.

What's also interesting is that a lot of the complaints with 0 score in meta critic is about how grindy it is, and how there's no feeling of power, you know, what they had in D3.

But you're right, it is stupid that financial success is an objective indication that most players liked the game, but that's exactly how the corporate world thinks. Players think that the horse armor(dlc) was the worst invention in gaming, while companies think it was the best. Deal with it.

"
esostaks wrote:
Oh dear

The most radical tend also to be the most vocal. It looks very similar, really(August 1, loot cull and dropped support of chonk wide screens). And the best acclamation of PoE in steam was when PoE was the most softcore focused. Isn't that interesting.
Ruthless should be [Removed by Support].
Last edited by AdRonZh3Ro on Jul 20, 2023, 3:39:05 PM
GGG and chris wilson atm

Oh boy
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
"
xPiranha wrote:

Unquestionable proof that a PoE dev sneaked into Blizz headquarters and nuked Sorcerer.
Ruthless should be [Removed by Support].
"
AdRonZh3Ro wrote:

"
esostaks wrote:
Oh dear

The most radical tend also to be the most vocal. It looks very similar, really(August 1, loot cull and dropped support of chonk wide screens). And the best acclamation of PoE in steam was when PoE was the most softcore focused. Isn't that interesting.

People disliked Kalandra and the loot nerfs, and expressed it through the rating accordingly.

The fact is that PoE still regained its positive rating. Meanwhile D3 has been sitting on 5/10 for years, and D4 will be sitting at the same score, unless they improve the game dramatically.
"
AdRonZh3Ro wrote:
"
xPiranha wrote:

Unquestionable proof that a PoE dev sneaked into Blizz headquarters and nuked Sorcerer.
Hahaha
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
"
esostaks wrote:
Oh dear

lmao, while I've been disappointed with the endgame in D4 or lack of, when the fuck did review bombs from 5000 angry neckbeards on Metacritic mean anything?
"
RandallPOE wrote:
"
esostaks wrote:
Oh dear

lmao, while I've been disappointed with the endgame in D4 or lack of, when the fuck did review bombs from 5000 angry neckbeards on Metacritic mean anything?

So when does something qualifies as a review bombing and when - as a legit negative reviews? Fact: Zelda and PoE also were review bombed, but regained good ratings. Meanwhile D4 sitting on 5/10 since launch and D3 on 5/10 for years. A good game just can't be held down by review bombing for a long time.
"
xPiranha wrote:

lmao

"
esostaks wrote:
Oh dear

peak performance of a blizzard product these days.
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
Last edited by Pashid on Jul 20, 2023, 5:56:11 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info