anyone saw blizzard new season content? LOL

Phrazz: this thread is moving too quickly for me right now -- ironic or perhaps just a good sign I temporarily have my shit together..
But lol at the "2003". This forum aint that old bud.

Signing off.

Enjoy Excon23. I will watch quietly, because no matter what it's gonna be hot in this kitchen for a while now.
The name says it all.
Last edited by 鬼殺し on Jul 21, 2023, 2:54:46 AM
Diablo 4 on early release had like 900k viewers on twitch now on their seasson 1 on day 1 they had 150k viewers on twitch thats lower than PoE on new season day 1 PoE 2 will crush Diablo 4 like a little bug Diablo 4 wont even have 1 aspect or 1 feature over PoE 2 becuz PoE 2 will be far superior in every single aspect/feature than diablo 4 and also gonna have bunch of endgame content to do i bet PoE 2 on day 1 in new season gonna have way more twitch viewers than just 150k LOL and it make sense all they did in new season is add some hearts what you can place in your items that sure sounds extreemly interesting and worth coming back to new season for LOL
Last edited by Gopstop22 on Jul 21, 2023, 5:50:19 AM
"
Gopstop22 wrote:
Diablo 4 on early release had like 900k viewers on twitch now on their seasson 1 on day 1 they had 150k viewers on twitch thats lower than PoE on new season day 1 PoE 2 will crush Diablo 4 like a little bug Diablo 4 wont even have 1 aspect or 1 feature over PoE 2 becuz PoE 2 will be far superior in every single aspect/feature than diablo 4 and also gonna have bunch of endgame content to do i bet PoE 2 on day 1 in new season gonna way more twitch viewers than just 150k LOL and it make sense all they did in new season is add some hearts what you can place in your items that sure sounds extreemly interesting and worth coming back to new season for LOL

I chuckled a bit when I saw Quin contributing to this number with his 15k viewers, and also the numbers of such popular PoE streamers as Mathil and Alkaizerx, and there's probably more that I'm not following on Twitch.
"
Gopstop22 wrote:
Diablo 4 on early release had like 900k viewers on twitch now on their seasson 1 on day 1 they had 150k viewers on twitch thats lower than PoE on new season day 1 PoE 2 will crush Diablo 4 like a little bug Diablo 4 wont even have 1 aspect or 1 feature over PoE 2 becuz PoE 2 will be far superior in every single aspect/feature than diablo 4 and also gonna have bunch of endgame content to do i bet PoE 2 on day 1 in new season gonna have way more twitch viewers than just 150k LOL and it make sense all they did in new season is add some hearts what you can place in your items that sure sounds extreemly interesting and worth coming back to new season for LOL

The D4S1 launch was terrible, but I see 270k on twitchtracker. Blizzard has a long path ahead to learn how to sugarcoat nerfs in GGG style.
"
Xyel wrote:
"
Gopstop22 wrote:

The D4S1 launch was terrible, but I see 270k on twitchtracker. Blizzard has a long path ahead to learn how to sugarcoat nerfs in GGG style.

why on twitch website it showed only 150k? from where are the other 120k
"
Gopstop22 wrote:
why on twitch website it showed only 150k? from where are the other 120k

I've got no idea. Just using twitchtracker: https://twitchtracker.com/games/515024
Have you guys been looking at how bad the buggs have been? ROFL I think this it's possibly not only the worst received Patch ever in a Blizzard game, but also the worst bugged. I can't even understand how bad and numerous these bugs have been. What did they do heir the the Cyberpunk 77 team?

Then the exploits people were using to level is just absurd. Raxx and some of the other racers had put the stronghold exploit out there a few days early expecting Blizzard to nerf it, and they did nothing. I swear they do this crap just to say "Well people are leveling just fine, so the XP nerf is justified". When they know it was done through and exploit they were given fair warning about days go.

All I know is GGG is miles ahead of them on nearly every front from stability to, fixing bugs, to dealing with exploits. It seriously is comical how bad that patch has been.
"
AdRonZh3Ro wrote:

Not once have i said it was low effort, it's you people that keep regurgitating that.

"
AdRonZh3Ro wrote:
They will keep doing low effort stuff because it's proven it works.

"
feike wrote:

Thats not really true. The ties does keep up with how the franquise is doing and they look at more than raw gross numbers
Ties keep up with numbers like player retention and compare sales numbers with previous titles and recent competition, that blizzard dodged releasing sales numbers suggests strongly the game hasnt sold like it was expected. Its the sort of bull the average jornalistic gaming sites overlook, but dedicated market trends sources make sure to highlight(oh and the horse stuff from bethesda? They had to make some quick damage control and gave people who bough the horse DLC a true addition with new content to put the fires out)

Thing is: Its hard to tell what exactly is the perception around blizzard on the stocks world because activision is doing super well and both companies are fused. Microsoft in particular is looking to aquire the company, but telling, all the titles that microsoft mentions is interested to make x-box exclusive are from activision side of the company. The feeling in general tends to be activision is hot and blizzard is kinda just "there"

And i'm again telling you they don't fucking care. The opinion of less than 1% of some crying babies mean literally nothing to them.
https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/ATVI
That's what they care about and it's basically at its peak. They succeeded, easy as that, proving low effort works for the softcore market(see i did a sneaky one on ya).

"
feike wrote:

So kalandra was hated, isnt that a bit old news? The steam store page on that period had poe sitting on a red review perception and the forums both here and on steam were flooded with people screaming about the loot, the nerf machine working in full gear and AN yellows that hit like ubers

Basically, it was a period the game kinda sucked, and the numbers reflected that, if anything, it is an example that the rating does works. Wasnt the first time it happened either, if you fish the rating on syntesis, it was quite similar

So Diablo is hated, isn't that a bit of old news too?

If it was like Disney that literally lost $900mill in recent woke "movies" i'd agree with you. As it stands, LOL.
Ruthless should be [Removed by Support].
Last edited by AdRonZh3Ro on Jul 21, 2023, 11:00:30 AM
"
Xyel wrote:

D3 has been very much alive even in the Feb23 season. That's 11 years in, and the only reason it's now dead is because D4 came out.

Dude, i had that game too, many of us did and honestly, i dont know who you are bulshittin, having enough players to fill that ranking metric is not what i would qualify as "alive"

"
Xyel wrote:
That metacritic is an unnatural place to give reviews is visible by the review count difference between steam (the natural spot, as in the platform connected to the product) and metacritic for steam games. On the example of dota 2, it has over 2 million reviews on steam and ~12k on metacritic. It's also funny how it has a 6 rating on metacritic while sporting 550k+ concurrent players every evening even now, over 10 years after its release. Metacritic reviews are absolutely worthless.

Steam is certanly better, and since its a place you naturally acess to play, its kinda clear that is gonna get more reviews

But that you bother to bring that 65m and dota2 kinda suggests you dont know how to interpret data: Yeah, dota2 have a yellow score, but metacritic, like any statistic site worth its bits, gives the ratio of green and red numbers to give context to that number and dota sits with a very high amount of greens compared to red reviews. In such context, a yellow number is actually solid: Most serious reviewers have grades around 7 and it was bogged down by emotional zeros(and i said you gotta read some texts, and making a diagonal read of the red reviews on dota shows a bit of a overreaction over certain events)

"
AdRonZh3Ro wrote:

So Diablo is hated, isn't that a bit of old news too?

If it was like Disney that literally lost $900mill in recent woke "movies" i'd agree with you. As it stands, LOL.

Ehh, since we are talking about market value...

If you peek at the stocks from the company on the last year, the launch of D4 barely impacted the company at all in the spam of a full month(wich kinda goes in hand with how blizzard so far has dodged releasing usual numbers and is putting smoke with a rather convoluted gross income number)

The company did recently got a big boom in value, but it wasnt due to anything blizzard-related: https://www.fool.com/investing/2023/07/11/why-activision-blizzard-stock-is-surging-today/
The stock world barely even noticed D4 launched. Pick barrens, marketwatch, cnbc... all the market news on the company are around the microsoft aquisition, tons of attention is being brought to the chance CoD might become x-box exclusive, but on the blizzard side, WoW if the only title that sometimes is mentioned

The site on the link is interestingly not alone when they mention how microsoft is one step closer to aquire... activision... blizzard is kinda, "yeah they too i guess"

Also, isnt being content with been put in the same level as the lowest point of the competition a bit of embracing mediocricy?
Oh, so you agree all the crying did nothing to devalue them, and it may in fact also lead to raising Microsoft's interest in them, good to know.

"
feike wrote:
Also, isnt being content with been put in the same level as the lowest point of the competition a bit of embracing mediocricy?

What?
Ruthless should be [Removed by Support].

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info