The main reason I will go to Diablo 4:

"
Biovital wrote:
Here's why I will go to D4.....

Cause I can play more than 1 game at a time.

/thread
"
Gogotar wrote:
Its archaic game design that doesn't belong in 2023.

Welcome to Chris Wilson's Vision, circa 2010.
Not sure about others, but will be playing both games for years to come.
"
Gopstop22 wrote:
have fun killing same world boss for the 1000000 time and doing the same dungeon for the 100000 times becuz there is nothing else to do in diablo 4

Yea cuz in POE Exarch and Eater have different skins always when you do them ...
Jeeze louise
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
After what blizz has done over the last years, I trust them as far as I'm able to throw their CIO.

The campaign skip is somewhat fine, since you usually don't want to play the same story over and over and over. But that's no reason for me to give blizz 70 bucks for D4.

My personal plan is to wait some weeks after release, take a look on the feedback and if that convinces me, I'll take a closer look at the game itself.
You say Prison Cell, I hear 'Holiday'.
"
ElderknightX wrote:
Not sure about others, but will be playing both games for years to come.

Same - why would anyone limit themselves to just one source of enjoyment.

That's like only having one wife.
"
superbomb1967 wrote:

That's like only having one wife.

Pro tip: If your wife asks you about which person you could imagine a threesome with, never mention more than 1 name. ;)
You say Prison Cell, I hear 'Holiday'.
Really?

I levelled a HC char to 20 yesterday. Then a second one cause I hoped it is the char not the game. It is the game.
I never ever felt that bored playing an arpg.
No feeling of achievement, no feelable character Progression. Items are a joke. Bosses are a joke. Not one frightening second till lvl 20. the worldboss (lvl 25) is the first thing, that was a thing. Killed me in a second hehe..
It feels slow und plays slow.
The athmosphere (?) tries to be there, but isnt.
The game has no personality. No soul.
But hey.. Animations.
Have fun there.
Last edited by Partypapst on May 13, 2023, 10:05:01 PM
I'll be playing D4 and skipping PoE leagues. Next time I play PoE will be when PoE 2 releases. League was already dead last few weeks on console and nobody will be playing leagues going forward for awhile.

I am sure GGG has something up their sleeve. But if its not PoE2 I don't care.
"
Partypapst wrote:
Really?

I levelled a HC char to 20 yesterday. Then a second one cause I hoped it is the char not the game. It is the game.
I never ever felt that bored playing an arpg.
No feeling of achievement, no feelable character Progression. Items are a joke. Bosses are a joke. Not one frightening second till lvl 20. the worldboss (lvl 25) is the first thing, that was a thing. Killed me in a second hehe..
It feels slow und plays slow.
The athmosphere (?) tries to be there, but isnt.
The game has no personality. No soul.
But hey.. Animations.
Have fun there.

is act 1 poe really that much better?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info