The main reason I will go to Diablo 4:

Because it is new and there is time to play multiple games.
Terrible reason TBH
"
Pashid wrote:
"
Bleu42 wrote:
"
FreshMeat93 wrote:
D4 is a Campaign oriented game for Casuals US Milfs and their childrens.
Endgame there is KEKW.(Nightmare dungeons farm(same as acts one), and dailys/weeklies cringe quests for gold/Exp/Craft materials reward - Lost ark style).
Builds diversity - is a fake, 99% will be using same Aspects/Uniques for sure same as in D3 for years.
And of course you will be need to purchase battle passes 4 times/Year for sure - i don't believe that Blizz will make the free ones same as 10/25$ ones in terms of P2W.

So if you are aiming for d4 - go on.
No one will miss you here, and nobody will cry in bed during sleepless night about this post.

MAN yall are getting truly salty about D4, my god lol

I mean the people ain't wrong about it tho

Wrong about what, exactly? Give me specifics.
I will surely play both, but my heart is set on POE.
I see D4 just as an alternative if i´m done with a Season and want to play something different.

But there is really nothing i like more about D4. Neither the Combat (actually dislike it more) nor the Skipping of acts.

But i somewhat like D4 so i will play it, it doesnt content for me with poe - its just in its own spot.

My biggest issue is, that i really dislike the itemsystem and this characterbound "bleh". Yes, i also like trading and i like PoE that i can do whatever i want with my items. So if im bored of action i can play an market simulation if i want to :)
"
aeri0r wrote:
I will surely play both, but my heart is set on POE.
I see D4 just as an alternative if i´m done with a Season and want to play something different.

But there is really nothing i like more about D4. Neither the Combat (actually dislike it more) nor the Skipping of acts.

But i somewhat like D4 so i will play it, it doesnt content for me with poe - its just in its own spot.

My biggest issue is, that i really dislike the itemsystem and this characterbound "bleh". Yes, i also like trading and i like PoE that i can do whatever i want with my items. So if im bored of action i can play an market simulation if i want to :)

This kind of post is pretty interesting, and not entirely easy to understand. You basically said D4 is lacking in every area you think is important, yet you will just fork over $70-100 because... idk pure PoE boredom? A marketing dream tbh.

I mean what's the point if you don't like D4's combat, the itemization, the economy, the content, the progression system and options, and and overall feeling PoE does everything better.

That is bizzare, but too often you see this surrounding Blizzard games. People love to crap on them, and then proceed to buy and play the games, in massive amounts. It makes little sense to me, but it happens all the time.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
Last edited by DarthSki44 on May 15, 2023, 10:12:44 AM
for me what would make me play D4 is that it's fun, which unfortunately PoE can't be anymore, AN killed this game and honestly I can kill a boss easily and on the next map spend 30 minutes kiting an immortal AN mob who endlessly teleports and performs an HK
Last edited by fredjesus1 on May 15, 2023, 12:53:31 PM
"
fredjesus1 wrote:
for me what would make me play D4 is that it's fun, which unfortunately PoE can't be anymore, AN killed this game and honestly I can kill a boss easily and on the next map spend 30 minutes kiting an immortal AN mob who endlessly teleports and performs an HK

extreme exaggeration detected
D4 when is in promotion and maybe when i waiting new league in POE...

bye, man...good game for u :*
Last edited by NiroBR on May 15, 2023, 3:40:10 PM
Diablo 4 will be hacked to worthless status week 1.

still same client side B net trash.
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Edgar Allan Poe
IGN: DarkenedSoui
"
Gogotar wrote:
You can skip the story acts, in Daiablo 3 they had adventure mode.

Path of exile is a more complex game that I would like to invest my time on but I did it once years ago and had enough of it because just the thought of going through the acts again prevented me to even bother with the ganme again.

Its archaic game design that doesn't belong in 2023.

I also pick up a book every now and then just to look at the cover.
Ya dum.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info