The main reason I will go to Diablo 4:

Unfortunately, I will not be joining you guys.

Blizzard, ever since it has been acquired by Activision has fallen in quality and I had to bail on D3 because Greater/Nephalem Rifts ruined my experience, I had my friends constantly hijack my games to do that with them and the servers were constantly lagging or unstable. Not to mention the People's Republic of Blizzard did some social-political decisions with the Chinese that I am vehemently against (Blitzchung, Diablo Immortal, etc.).

Warcraft III Reforged's release was the straw that broke the camel's back. If anything, Blizzard will just turn D4 into another D3.5.
Last edited by ChrisH36 on May 15, 2023, 4:21:32 PM
"
ChrisH36 wrote:
Unfortunately, I will not be joining you guys.

Blizzard, ever since it has been acquired by Activision has fallen in quality and I had to bail on D3 because Greater/Nephalem Rifts ruined my experience, I had my friends constantly hijack my games to do that with them and the servers were constantly lagging or unstable. Not to mention the People's Republic of Blizzard did some social-political decisions with the Chinese that I am vehemently against (Blitzchung, Diablo Immortal, etc.).

Warcraft III Reforged's release was the straw that broke the camel's back. If anything, Blizzard will just turn D4 into another D3.5.

It's more similar to D:I than D3.

D3 is a superior game IMO
"
ChrisH36 wrote:
Not to mention the People's Republic of Blizzard did some social-political decisions with the Chinese that I am vehemently against

You do know who owns GGG correct? The ties there are far more concerning tbh if that's an issue for you.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
"
ChrisH36 wrote:
Not to mention the People's Republic of Blizzard did some social-political decisions with the Chinese that I am vehemently against

Not to mention all the certain female harassment not even a year ago

"
DarthSki44 wrote:

You do know who owns GGG correct? The ties there are far more concerning tbh if that's an issue for you.

I don't see any diablo immortal like game released by GGG.
tencent owns part of GGG so they can run their own modified version in china. Doesn't even look p2w either so good take
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
Last edited by Pashid on May 15, 2023, 4:46:18 PM
"
DarthSki44 wrote:
"
ChrisH36 wrote:

GGG still not released a catcha on the model of mobile chinese garbage, nor they atempted to obliterate a proeminent player over a political statment(i know it was a breach of conduct, bit it was rather clear overreaction and sucking to a certain side'D)

Tencet may be chinese, but GGG has not made any move blatantly favoring the country, unlike blizzard. What you actually do tends to speak louder than where you came from, you kno...
"
feike wrote:
"
DarthSki44 wrote:
"
ChrisH36 wrote:

GGG still not released a catcha on the model of mobile chinese garbage, nor they atempted to obliterate a proeminent player over a political statment(i know it was a breach of conduct, bit it was rather clear overreaction and sucking to a certain side'D)

Tencet may be chinese, but GGG has not made any move blatantly favoring the country, unlike blizzard. What you actually do tends to speak louder than where you came from, you kno...

I don't know if you are being deliberately obtuse or not, but I invite anyone to review Tencent and their...hmmm...activities? Not exactly a shining beacon.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
Campaign skip is great for D4. Right away when I played the beta the first thing I thought when I saw the zone rewards screen was "I'm not doing all of this every season." Too many chores. Let me kill stuff please.

I don't think PoE needs it just yet with the new campaign coming out soon. As time goes by I don't think it's out of the question to add an Adventure Mode of some sort to level up instead of campaign.
"
DarthSki44 wrote:
I don't know if you are being deliberately obtuse or not, but I invite anyone to review Tencent and their...hmmm...activities? Not exactly a shining beacon.

So the Microsoft-Activision/Blizzard acquisition acquits Activision of all wrongdoings? It's all about the owning company, and not the developing company? Anyhow, as far as I know, Tencent has/had quite a few shares in Activision too, so they're in the same boat; just a grinding gear in the Chinese megacorp. Well, at least for a few more days.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
Ignorance it's a bliss .
Last edited by iuiulitza on May 15, 2023, 5:54:13 PM
"
DarthSki44 wrote:

You cant be serious...

A big company that own a minor company, the minor company must take their share of the blame for the slips of the big company even when they were not involved? The other way around makes some sense, sure, but thats because theres the slight difference that the big company have power to invervene. Small company taking blame from slips made by the bigger one?

You just cant be serious...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info