The main reason I will go to Diablo 4:

"
Gopstop22 wrote:
have fun killing same world boss for the 1000000 time and doing the same dungeon for the 100000 times becuz there is nothing else to do in diablo 4

like doing crimson temple over 100000 times ?
Last edited by kekoyaso on May 15, 2023, 9:35:40 PM
"
kekoyaso wrote:
"
Gopstop22 wrote:
have fun killing same world boss for the 1000000 time and doing the same dungeon for the 100000 times becuz there is nothing else to do in diablo 4

like doing crimson temple over 100000 times ?

This is also my take lol. I can't understand people complaining about this. The campaign game play is exactly the same as the end game lol. Maybe give them a way to advance through acts after your first char reaches maps? some book that costs a divine per act so they will shut up? Just a thought.
"
DarthSki44 wrote:
I had written more, but thought better of it. This thread has turned towards pro-Tencent, shoulder-shrugging, lunacy, and quite frankly propaganda. I'm not risking a ban over it, so I will bow out. If people are interested they can research and decide on their own.

So to sum it all up - Tencent are bad guys, source "Trust me bro" ? I really don't think linking a few articles from reliable sources would be a problem. Also, they do operate differently in China but that's not relevant to anyone here.
Last edited by RandallPOE on May 16, 2023, 4:52:53 AM
"
DarthSki44 wrote:
I had written more, but thought better of it. This thread has turned towards pro-Tencent, shoulder-shrugging, lunacy, and quite frankly propaganda. I'm not risking a ban over it, so I will bow out. If people are interested they can research and decide on their own.

I'll gladly go back to some D4 banter in OT over whatever the fuck is happening here now.

No one is defending Tencent. My whole point is that it should be possible to criticize a random developer without every thread turning into whataboutism: WHAT ABOUT TENCENT!!!?

Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
Just for clarity, I said I was out of this thread, but ive been quoted a couple of times, so I will reply.

On Tencent, I suggested people look for themselves just to stay within the CoC. Especially on a topic like this I decided it wasn't worth the risk. People don't have to trust me, news and articles on concerning Tencent behavior are not difficult to find. So is Tencent a bad actor in the world? Imo yes without a doubt, hands down. But again that's a view based on what I know. As long as people are not ignorant of the topic, and if they come to an alternate conclusion, so be it.

On these forums, if there was a drinking game and everytime "bLiZzArd bAd" came up you had to take a shot, the game would end with everyone dead or blasted out of their minds. "Random developer" my ass. So I'm not falling into some whataboutism bait when that gets thrown around all the fucking time to the point of exhaustion.

And finally, in general, I don't know where this disconnect on ownership is coming from? We are not talking about Tencent having a stake in GGG, its in the high 90% area. GGG is Tencent portfolio company. They own it. Now perhaps they allow CW to be the managing director and as long as the money keeps flowing they dont care, but that doesn't change the facts, and who profits. If CW stepped down, or was totally bought out, would you still have this stance? If if not then this is really about CW right, and not GGG?
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
"
Gopstop22 wrote:

Well to be fair one has had 10 years of DLC one is new, I have been playing POE since the Kiwi days. It was way more bare bones then D4 is at launch.
"
DarthSki44 wrote:

On these forums, if there was a drinking game and everytime "bLiZzArd bAd" came up you had to take a shot, the game would end with everyone dead or blasted out of their minds.

Least self aware post ever
"
RandallPOE wrote:
"
DarthSki44 wrote:

On these forums, if there was a drinking game and everytime "bLiZzArd bAd" came up you had to take a shot, the game would end with everyone dead or blasted out of their minds.

Least self aware post ever

Ha! Not at all. Ironic even. At least my GGG criticisms appear on the GGG forums. Whats the excuse here for Blizzard related issues? Wrong forum my guy.

Thanks for the laugh.

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
"
DarthSki44 wrote:

Ha! Not at all. Ironic even. At least my GGG criticisms appear on the GGG forums. Whats the excuse here for Blizzard related issues? Wrong forum my guy.

Thanks for the laugh.

I mean it's just the same as all of your "normal" D4 posts here in the Path of Exile Forum.
Also wrong forum in this case :)
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
Last edited by Pashid on May 16, 2023, 11:13:56 AM
"
DarthSki44 wrote:
Whats the excuse here for Blizzard related issues?

Wrong forum my guy.

Now this is ironic.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info