The main reason I will go to Diablo 4:

"
Phrazz wrote:
"
DarthSki44 wrote:
Whats the excuse here for Blizzard related issues?

Wrong forum my guy.

Now this is ironic.

Hey listen OT is OT. I follow the CoC. Typically when I create a D4, or Blizzard, or any other non-PoE thread, I'm not putting it in GD, it goes in OT. Totally fair imo if you look at the variance in OT thread titles, and focus. And really I hardly create any threads to begin with as it is.

If someone else brings up D4 or Blizz, or whatever "PoE killer" post is made in GD, then it's fair game to respond imo. (Whether its a positive or negative)

I fully expect there to be plenty of D4 topics in the coming weeks. What section of the forum the mods decide those threads to be in is up to them, but I personally follow the rules general speaking.

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
Last edited by DarthSki44 on May 16, 2023, 11:38:59 AM
"
RandallPOE wrote:
"
DarthSki44 wrote:
I had written more, but thought better of it. This thread has turned towards pro-Tencent, shoulder-shrugging, lunacy, and quite frankly propaganda. I'm not risking a ban over it, so I will bow out. If people are interested they can research and decide on their own.

So to sum it all up - Tencent are bad guys, source "Trust me bro" ? I really don't think linking a few articles from reliable sources would be a problem. Also, they do operate differently in China but that's not relevant to anyone here.

thank goodness there are people out there like you who defend the poor million dollar companies. what would they ever do without you!

Tencent are bad guys google them and do some research.
Companies exist to make profit. Most of them do unethical things. By playing video games instead of enriching our own families/community it could be argued that we're all doing something unethical as well.
Main reasons I will never go to D4 :

- It is a D3 bis.
- Still seriously lack of imagination and creativity.
- They did not put the palladin koz they will announce in a very few months a new paying extension to play the palladin ! 😅
- Another cash grab, that's their politic.
- Look at the beta boss fight, they copied many mechanics from Poe bosses, Zana force field, searing exarch rolling fire balls, Innocence Juggernaut fighting with you, Cortex black pools, all in the same fight... meaning they are totaly out of ideas and innovation 😑👎
- When you are good you don't need to copy other H&S, a copy can never be better than the original.
- Remember secret cow level from D2 LoD ? That's how they consider their fans now : milky cows ! 🐄🐄🐄 Moo mo mo Momo ?
- Instead of making cinematics they should have worked on more end game content, it is just another illusion: Wow it is so beauuuuutiiiful let's buy it !
- As soon as they will work on D5 (7-10 y development) 😅 they will abandon D4 players for sure very soon.
- Even Diablo 10 will still be bad, so don't wait something great from Blizz, they need to completly rethink this game and for this they need a new dev team with passionated people and a new leader who don't push them to make money but quality.

Sometimes I'm fed up of PoE koz it's hard,you farm many hours and you don't loot good items, the rewarding system can be very unfair, but, it's free, you have new content all 3 months, a lot of challenges, build variety, you must rethink your farm strategies, your defenses, how to increase your dps... it cannot be boring, never ever, there are so many things to do you will never find in D4.
Last edited by Xandharba on May 21, 2023, 10:00:05 AM
"
Xandharba wrote:

- It is a D3 bis.
- They did not put the palladin koz they will announce in a very few months a new paying extension to play the palladin ! 😅
- Look at the beta boss fight, they copied many mechanics from Poe bosses, Zana force field, searing exarch rolling fire balls, Innocence Juggernaut fighting with you, Cortex black pools, all in the same fight... meaning they are totaly out of ideas and innovation 😑👎
- When you are good you don't need to copy other H&S, a copy can never be better than the original.
- Remember secret cow level from D2 LoD ? That's how they consider their fans now : milky cows ! 🐄🐄🐄 Moo mo mo Momo ?
- Instead of making cinematics they should have worked on more end game content, it is just another illusion: Wow it is so beauuuuutiiiful let's buy it !
- As soon as they will work on D5 (7-10 y development) 😅 they will abandon D4 players for sure very soon.
- Even Diablo 10 will still be bad, so don't wait something great from Blizz, they need to completly rethink this game and for this they need a new dev team with passionated people and a new leader who don't push them to make money but quality.

Sometimes I'm fed up of PoE koz it's hard,you farm many hours and you don't loot good items, the rewarding system can be very unfair, but, it's free, you have new content all 3 months, a lot of challenges, build variety, you must rethink your farm strategies, your defenses, how to increase your dps... it cannot be boring, never ever, there are so many things to do you will never find in D4.

100% u going to play d4 stop lying here ^^
"
kekoyaso wrote:
"
Xandharba wrote:

- It is a D3 bis.

100% u going to play d4 stop lying here ^^

LOL owned...he will play...

Also:

- It is a D3 bis. <--- No.
- Still seriously lack of imagination and creativity. <--- You showed them lol...
- They did not put the palladin koz they will announce in a very few months a new paying extension to play the palladin ! 😅 < --- yea we know that, everyone knows that, it's how companies make money, by generating further content.
- Another cash grab, that's their politic. <--- Suuuuureee...
- Look at the beta boss fight, they copied many mechanics from Poe bosses, Zana force field, searing exarch rolling fire balls, Innocence Juggernaut fighting with you, Cortex black pools, all in the same fight... meaning they are totaly out of ideas and innovation 😑👎 <--- Cuz no one ever used those mechanic fights ever POE it's the only one out there...for real dude, how many games have you played ? Cuz Blizzard did those mechanic fights long before GGG was even dreamt.
- When you are good you don't need to copy other H&S, a copy can never be better than the original. <--- This is actually True, but POE actually managed to break this rule...I thought we were talking about diablo not POE ..

You show us, be the human we want you to be and don't play.
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
i only play ssf on poe because trade is just bots and rmt but ssf is at odds with the way poe is designed.The rng on poe is so greedy and they keep making it worse.

The amount of clicking is also just extremely unnecessary on so many things.My hands hurt chris,and its because of PoE.ggg has let selling stash tabs push to many items into the game,which in turn keeps the clicking high for no good reason.Its at the point where people macro button presses just because how insane the clicking is here.Ive click an amulet over 6k times this league just for a single mod and still havent hit it.Thats Greed.rng greed to feed the loop and im just not about it anymore.

stop designing stuff around the 0.01%.I'm up there around that % too,but its just dumb.been here since beta and i love PoE.

idk what poe2 is looking like,but if they dont fix these atrocious pain points,and d4 is just 1/3 of poe,juuust 1/3 of its endgame,im done here.

d4's beta felt soo good,looked soo good,and it didnt need to pull some unseen bs to kill me.their idea to limit potions and building around that made it such a breath of fresh air.Also melee was actually melee! and i didnt feel weak for playing that way.

tl:dr fix your game ggg
Last edited by Unfailingapple on May 22, 2023, 11:19:21 AM
Love the game hate the act and Lab

D4 here we go
IGN: SMALLDUCK
Just a reminder to some of you that this is not an airport.
A buddy of mine did 160 Uber Mavens....TWO Progenesis drops.

Two.

That in a nut shell is why I'm SO out of here. Just needed an excuse, Diablo 4 is it. or 50 THOUSAND gwen rerolls to maybe get a Mageblood. Dafuq is that really.
The whole game is so anti-fun, designed around a economy first and the single player experience a distant second.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on May 23, 2023, 12:32:36 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info