3.21.1 Patch Notes

I feel like this season is not as fun as before
pog
Very nice, very nice.
"
_ici wrote:
If there wasn't a currency node in the curicible passive only few of playerbase would use the league mechanic. It is really underwhelming.

Plus you need to add some servers across the word where people gets to play with 70+ ping.

Also you guys patch some of the stuff way too late.

Anything else my F ING king?
Kinda sucks for all the people who worked hard to get the challenges done just to have them made easier. I get that they were over-tuned the begin with but many ppl took on that challenge. Now their accomplishment is somewhat diminished.

Also I was making mad dosh doing 5 man towering titan carries. Bye bye money maker I guess :(
where performance fix? its crap since Crucible launch... almost as if someone turned off garbage collector or memory started leaking
KranglingKearKames
https://i.imgur.com/zB2RgAs.mp4
https://imgur.com/a/mafhrmH
Who cares?
"
RrednaxX wrote:
Kinda sucks for all the people who worked hard to get the challenges done just to have them made easier. I get that they were over-tuned the begin with but many ppl took on that challenge. Now their accomplishment is somewhat diminished.

Also I was making mad dosh doing 5 man towering titan carries. Bye bye money maker I guess :(

Are we serious right now? Complaining that bugs were fixed because getting league challenges is such a huge accomplishment? They're challenges. They happen every league. If shit is bugged, it should be fixed, regardless of what the outcome is. Cringe.
"
Fixed a bug where destroyed Harvest plots in The Sacred Grove had blocking.

you could do this but not fix the colour problem?
poe is going down fast. Diablo 4 and Baldur's Gate 3 have no performance issues. play them instead
Good, but what happens with Poe 2 for when the patch notes wait for exilecom it takes me a long time and what happens if I die before and can't play it?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info