3.21.1 Patch Notes
This patch contains some improvements to the Towering Titans and Ever-Extending Evolution challenges alongside some other general improvements and a number of bug fixes.
- The "Defeat 100 Rare Crucible Monsters" and "Defeat 50 Unique Crucible Monsters" conditions for the Towering Titans challenge no long require the Forge of the Titans area to be level 84. The other two conditions for this challenge still require an area level of 84.
- Updated the Ever-Extending Evolution challenge to have "Crucible Passive Skill Tree with at least 11 Skills" as an outcome that awards credit (previously 13 skills).
- The Ever-Extending Evolution challenge now considers a Crucible Passive Skill Tree to be "fully allocated" if the allocation path reaches an end.
- "Map Complete" now displays on the screen overlay when you have defeated the boss(es) in that Map.
- The Cycling Damage Reduction monster modifier now grants 80% reduced damage taken from elements other than the active one (previously 90% reduced).
- Metallon, Banisher of Darkness now spawns fewer total lightning totems, and won't spawn totems when standing near existing totems.
- The Maximum Quality implicit found on Apex Cleavers is no longer affected by implicit modifier effect from Crucible Passive Skill Trees.
- Elemental Ailments other than Freeze are no longer discarded if their duration is lower than 300ms.
- The vendor recipe for upgrading Scarabs no longer takes priority over the recipe that provides a random Scarab of a different type than the one vendored.
- Instant skills bound to left-click now behave the same as when "Move only" is bound to left-click, for the purposes of movement and interactions. This fixes an issue where your character could move to un-intended locations when moving with an instant skill bound to left-click.
- The Forged Slithering Snake can now be desecrated.
- You can now unallocate Crucible Passive Skills in the Crucible Forge UI when using Controller Input Mode.
- Updated the Atlas and Pantheon panel to clarify any bosses of the Lighthouse Map can be captured to upgrade the Soul of Solaris Pantheon Power.
- Updated the description on Bubonic Trail to clarify it only affects the Reservation Efficiency of Skills.
- Clarified the wording of Cast when Damage Taken Support to explicitly state that only damage from hits is tracked. This is not a functional change.
- Fixed a bug where the Staff Passive Skill Mastery that provides 30% increased Defences while wielding a Staff was applying twice to Armour and Evasion Rating.
- Fixed a bug where gaining Adrenaline through the Stun Passive Skill Mastery did not remove all Ailments when you also had the First to Strike, Last to Fall Champion Ascendancy Passive Skill allocated.
- Fixed a bug where Pinpoint Support could modify the number of projectiles for Fireball and Rolling Magma when you had the Crucible Passive Skill allocated which ignored modifiers to number of projectiles for these skills.
- Fixed a bug where it wasn't possible to gain Infusion after channelling if the required channelling time on Infused Channelling Support was lowered to or below zero.
- Fixed a bug where the Crucible Passive Skill Tree modifier that causes Buffs on you to expire faster was applying to Flasks.
- Fixed some instances where monsters could become stuck in the Crucible Forge.
- Fixed various cases where UI elements could display on top of the Crucible Forge UI.
- Fixed a bug where some skills that aren't blockable, such as The Searing Exarch's rolling meteor skill, could be blocked if you had negative spell block chance.
- Fixed a bug where Breachstone Map Crafting options that ordinarily can only be obtained from It That Fled on Research duty could by granted upon completing a Map with the Shaping the Skies Atlas Notable Passive allocated.
- Fixed a bug where Exsanguinate's visuals were invisible when triggered from your Triggerbots.
- Fixed a bug with the interaction between The Agnostic Keystone Passive Skill and the "You count as Full Life while at 90% of maximum Life or above" Passive Skill Mastery that would cause you to recover Life when above 90% when affected by things such as Blood Rage.
- Fixed a bug where Energy Shield recharge rate from the Wicked Ward Keystone Passive Skill was not applying to Life Recharge when allocated in combination with the Eternal Youth Keystone Passive Skill.
- Fixed a bug where Map modifiers which provide a chance for an area to contain additional Shrines, Essence Monoliths, Tormented Spirits and Rogue Exiles were not working correctly.
- Fixed a bug where the Crucible Passive Tree skill "Trigger a Socketed Spell every second while Channelling Blade Flurry or Charged Dash" did not work when on El'Abin's Visage Unique Helmet.
- Fixed a bug where the Crucible Passive Skill "Each Projectile from Spectral Helix or Spectral Throw has between 75% more and 75% less Projectile Speed at random" would stack additively instead of multiplicatively when dual-wielding two of The Redblade Unique Swords.
- Fixed a bug where the Crucible Passive Skill "100% more Frozen Legion and General's Cry Cooldown Recovery Rate" would stack additively instead of multiplicatively when dual-wielding two of The Redblade Unique Swords.
- Fixed a bug where the beams fired across the arena in the Uhtred, Covetous Traitor boss fight were not dealing damage.
- Fixed a bug where destroyed Harvest plots in The Sacred Grove had blocking.
- Fixed a bug where Gravicius on Transportation duty was not providing any Divination Cards from Safehouse chests at Rank 2.
- Fixed a bug where Oil Extractors could destroy an Anointed Item that had a Skin Transfer applied to it.
- Fixed a bug where Delve area modifiers were not showing in the screen overlay.
- Fixed a bug where a few gems offered for purchase by Lily Roth were not ordered properly.
- Fixed a bug where it was possible to have more captured beasts in your Menagerie than intended.
- Fixed a bug that allowed characters with the Chaos Inoculation Keystone Passive Skill to benefit from the Pain Attunement Keystone.
- Fixed a bug in Lockstep where you would not alternate between your main and off-hand weapons when dual-wielding the Poet's Pen Unique Wand with Triggerbots summoned.
- Fixed a bug where Commandment of Flames and Commandment of the Tempest were not triggered from your Triggerbots location if you had Perfect Crime allocated.
- Fixed a bug where spectred versions of Forged Necromancers could not use their skills.
- Fixed a bug where the Taunt skill used by Decoy Totem had a cooldown.
- Fixed a bug where it was not possible to add a modifier to an item through Beastcrafting if the items prefixes or suffixes could not be changed.
- Fixed a bug where Armour, Energy Shield and Evasion modifier tags were not displayed on relevant modifiers.
- Fixed a bug that allowed Unique Synthesised Maps to generate at varying Map Tiers, they now always generate with a Map Tier of 11. This does not change the respective Monster Level for these Unique Maps.
- Fixed a bug that caused Molten Burst projectiles, from the Ngamahu's Flame Unique to not return correctly if you had a source of projectile returning.
- Fixed a bug where Molten Burst projectiles, from the Ngamahu's Flame Unique, would only deal damage when returning to you if you had a source of projectile returning.
- Fixed a bug with the "This Spell's Cast Time is added to its cooldown if triggered" stat not working correctly with Hexblast.
- Fixed a bug where Crimson Township and Defiled Cathedral Maps could fail to generate if they contained a Blight encounter.
- Fixed a bug where monsters spawned in areas affected by Kirac's Memory of the Pantheon could be affected by the same Pantheon modifier twice.
- Fixed a bug where Tukohama's Protection Totems could not be cursed during The Maven's Crucible encounters.
- Fixed a bug where the crafting recipe interactable in the Flooded Mine Map could sometimes be unreachable.
- Fixed a bug where the "Propagate Weapon Effect to Offhand" option was affecting Weapon Skins.
- Fixed a bug with Stance skills showing the wrong surge effect when using Lockstep.
- Fixed a bug where the Tempest Shield buff icon was not hidden with the "Show Aura Icon" setting un-checked.
- Fixed a visual bug that could occur when using Reap on top of the traps of some monsters.
- Fixed a bug where the phasing effect from the Sunprism Enchanter's Ring was not working in hideouts.
- Fixed a bug where the glow from the Victorious Body Armour microtransaction could disappear.
- Fixed a bug with the visuals of the Harlequin Portal Effect microtransaction.
- Fixed some visual bugs with the effects of some skills and skill effect microtransactions.
- Fixed an instance crash.
- Fixed 5 client crashes.
Has any exile really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Last bumped on May 29, 2023, 9:59:52 AM
on May 3, 2023, 7:30:19 PM
Grinding Gear Games
on May 3, 2023, 7:30:28 PM
ok why though
on May 3, 2023, 7:30:34 PM
on May 3, 2023, 7:30:42 PM
on May 3, 2023, 7:30:46 PM
RIP TRAP TOTEM
on May 3, 2023, 7:31:15 PM
on May 3, 2023, 7:31:16 PM
Wow a patch mid league. thought hope was abandoned.
on May 3, 2023, 7:31:25 PM
on May 3, 2023, 7:31:36 PM
1mo of people playing standard and trading for a crucible tree to then ignore the mechanic the rest of the league...
And these are the notes.
Oh well I guess.
Legacy IGN: Tonstaz
on May 3, 2023, 7:32:40 PM