why PoE is dying

Profile Private. Thats all you need to know on a post like this lmao.
"
kalashnjkov wrote:
Spamming only one attack skill to win is boring and many players left poe just because of that.

Always these private profiles with their "facts" taken straight out of their behinds.
everything OP said is dead accurate and the 24 pages' worth of repliers know this, which is why they try so hard to seek any reason at all not to address it
If anything POE is dying because GGG would rather suck up to streamers like Asmongold than interact with their own community.

GGG just need turn a page and start over already, instead of making the community worse by polarizing things all the time. Even during Exilecon you had this stuff going on on stage(no names mentioned, no names forgotten...). I can guarantee that trying to stigmatize a big part of your customer base is not going to help anything in the long run.
Ninja.
Last edited by la_blue_girl on Jul 31, 2023, 8:12:06 PM
"
Sunyata_ wrote:
everything OP said is dead accurate and the 24 pages' worth of repliers know this, which is why they try so hard to seek any reason at all not to address it

dead accurate gems like

"
if you deviate even a single point from a goto build guide you are fked sorry!

"
All skills and game mechanics are super confusing to new players

"
things like head-hunter/mageblood only drop from end boss

those aren't even worth dealing with - they're just straight up 100% wrong

Oh, and my favorite dead accurate line

"
when D4 out you know what will happen already
well I'm supportive of the game and all that. It'll always have a special place in my heart. And lastly, the game can't "die" since it's 99.9% single player unless you depend heavily on the player trading.

That said, the game went downhill for me when I lost access to the playstyle I preferred. This was the summoner kinda stuff. I controlled a small squad of minions and I moved them around and used them to farm things to get better items. I read forums and communities of people that liked the same things and learned how to be better at the playstyle. Were they strong. Yep! Were they fun? Absolutely! I tried other spells and playstyles both before and after my days as summoner, but settled on that play style as the most interesting of the mechanics. When, not only that, but by various other means I was told HOW to play the game, it became something that I didn't enjoy anymore. I liked playing games the way I played it and to me, it doesn't matter what the devs want. It's my time and my enjoyment.

Now, there's other games I enjoy playing quite a bit more and I play those instead. If another game happens to come by that introduce those parts of PoE I liked, I would definitely play the heck out of it. Maybe one of you here would make that game. Isn't that what the founders of PoE did from Diablo 2?
Last edited by centrumsilver on Sep 8, 2023, 8:35:10 PM
It's the opposite of dying. I'm not sure what's causing it, maybe because of the upcoming POE 2 or maybe because of the Diablo 4 players started transferring to this game, but So far I've observed that it's gotten stronger and it's only getting stronger after a decade run. It's amazing really.

So where's the d4 post? who remembers

XDE
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
D4 first expansion ($60 pls) will fix the game and kill PoE for sure.
You know how fascinating it was to see ''two'' if you remember them spew the same thing over and over and over about it?

And it's like do you two NOT know blizzard history or something?

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info