why PoE is dying

Unfortunately, people nowadays are governed more by personal feelings than data. As long as we have the Internet and you can find others who support your views, you can live comfortably in your bubble.
"
Bleu42 wrote:
---
PoE has ZERO, and I mean ZERO room to talk smack about cosmetic and mtx prices. Some of the most egregious and predatory pricing I've seen. And the absolute WORST pricing out of ANY arpg on the market right now. Yes yes, D4 bad and I agree, but we're just talking about mtx right now.

I really hope your day is better today. I think it would be cool if they put a 10 000 dollar mtx wing just because of. Probably some really rich should buy it just to show, but for me I wanna know how people could be upset of it.

I don't understand it. Game is free and you get a heck of content for that - except you need a computer or power or have to live in some sort of civilisation to play it so ... But thats not on ggg ...

How can something be predatory in your opinion? I would not even want wings so if they cost 0,1 dollar or (was it Beatles?) 64 dollar I couldnt care less. It's unfair of me bringing the wings up because I don't want them. But I have bought things I don't want more of the fact of putting money in the barrel. I would wish I could give some cosmetics to someone who wants that particular things I don't. I would at least bring it up as a suggestion even if I see the cons of that system, but maybe I find a solution - or maybe you could help me find that?

Is there something you really want as cosmetics and you think is to "overpriced"? It's a serious question. Next one is, have you ever thought of why things have the prices as they have, and what would be the outcome of lower the prices or double them?

I also want to say I really like some of the cosmetics so no one think I don't. Divergence body armour suits most of my characters. But I am a bit grumpy I didn't know of the challenges when I started to play in crucial league. Don't bother of achievements or challenges normally but I suddenly have some new gloves I didn't know where they came from. Then it was to late to chase the boots that I also would have. I can't even buy them :D
"
de99ial wrote:
Ive been abset for around two years. Then it was dying and now still dying.

Kek.
But nice to see you around and coming back and keeping it alive at least. Thx! Much appriciated!

"
RandallPOE wrote:

Yeah it's terrible how you need to buy all those things just to play the game.
Are you telling me ... that I don't have to buy all those things you refered to in your answer? I am just a fool then. What? "You can only play this area if you have x+y in mtx" ... I see it everywhere ... :D
Last edited by ATIX89 on Sep 14, 2023, 7:26:00 AM
poe 2 almost out, poe 1 will die, i am 109% sure because of old engine and trash performance and trash loot compared to previous leagues
"
FransCap wrote:
poe 2 almost out, poe 1 will die, i am 109% sure because of old engine and trash performance and trash loot compared to previous leagues

Feature, not bug. =-[.]-=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
FransCap wrote:
trash loot compared to previous leagues

Sounds like you're lacking knowledge on proper strategies.
"
FransCap wrote:

Praying to RNGesus always works for loot
"For we are not now that strength, which in old days moved Earth and Heaven. That which we are, we are; one equal strength of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will: to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield." - Ulysses, Tennyson
"
Mikrotherion wrote:
"
de99ial wrote:

Kek.

It was already dying when I started in 2013.

I remember when game was ending on doors to Temple of Solaris. And it was dying since then i guess.

GGG are insane necromancers.

"
ATIX89 wrote:
"
de99ial wrote:

Kek.
But nice to see you around and coming back and keeping it alive at least. Thx! Much appriciated!

THX. I really enjoy PoE but from time to time i need a rest from it.

"
FransCap wrote:

When it comes i hope GGG will make PoE one a a single player game. Without MTXes and other multiplayer things. Or something in the middle (some in game, most not). I would buy it.
If you’re expecting poe2 to be in any way similar to poe1, you’ll be disappointed as they are completely different games. Poe2 will be pushed full throttle to maximize roi. Enjoy poe1 while it lasts.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
Last edited by DreadLordAvatar on Sep 15, 2023, 3:28:22 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info