Diablo 4 announces that there will be a campaign skip ... its time for POE to do the same

"
DarthSki44 wrote:
So again, literally, new characters, new classes, and new exiles all listed in their description.

I give up.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
"
Phrazz wrote:
"
DarthSki44 wrote:
So again, literally, new characters, new classes, and new exiles all listed in their description.

I give up.

Read the info graphic ffs!

Fuck it I will be the one to give up lol. I honestly don't give a shit, GGG can do whatever they want. I'm not their core player any longer as it is.

Edit: 28 days to go thank god
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
Last edited by DarthSki44 on May 4, 2023, 3:33:10 PM
hmmm.
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
"
DarthSki44 wrote:

You will still be here posting all day.
"
xPiranha wrote:
hmmm.

hoho
"
R3b00t wrote:
"
DarthSki44 wrote:

Amen.
"
R3b00t wrote:
"
DarthSki44 wrote:

Very unlikely. I dont even do that now.

I will probably swing by OT weekly while at work, and respond / chat with some fellow forum goers I've gotten to enjoy over the years. Maybe get In a few dunks on GGG post Exilecon. GD is mostly dead now anyways.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
I just find the campaign very dull and boring since it's always the same. It's probably the #1 reason I skip leagues. I just hate leveling through the campaign. If you can level in a few hours(or hardcore) then it's just a small nuisance. It takes me around 6-10 hours at least to get a character through the campaign. But for me it's not about the time it takes, it's just so boring that's the worst part.
Last edited by hulduet on May 4, 2023, 6:02:12 PM
New stuff is gated behind new stuff in a gaas arpg, holy shit this calls for surprise and outrage.
"
DarthSki44 wrote:
"
R3b00t wrote:
"
DarthSki44 wrote:

Very unlikely. I dont even do that now.

I will probably swing by OT weekly while at work, and respond / chat with some fellow forum goers I've gotten to enjoy over the years. Maybe get In a few dunks on GGG post Exilecon. GD is mostly dead now anyways.

Precedence supports this argument. Neither DS44 nor I posted much at all during the DIV beta weekend. The only way I see either of us spending much time here in the initial release period will be if the servers shit themselves, which despite overtly rigorous stress testing is always...always a possibility.

Otoh there is absolutely nothing stopping a person from pausing a game (or idling in a safe area) to pick up their phone to post here so I see no real point to this jab.

(Case in point: I am also currently playing Elite Dangerous on my ps5 and Titan Quest on my tablet simultaneously. Paused both to post this. ^_^)

The name says it all.
Last edited by 鬼殺し on May 4, 2023, 11:58:04 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info