TEN Crucible league PoE facts that might make the Haters second guess their wrong BelIeFs

Pretty on point list, the haters keep playing no matter how many cringe Reddit threads are created.

I thought the balance pass this patch was excellent honestly, ssfhc, casual, no-build guide, no popular skills from global player. I don't even have armor and yel-maps are fine.
this guy is still here? i thought he did a rage quit 5 years on account of his builds being shit.

but yeah the game is fun. And yes crucible as a mechanic is boring and small. Go play your totem builds.
Current Build: Penance Brand
God build?! https://pobb.in/bO32dZtLjji5
Last edited by tsunamikun on Apr 25, 2023, 6:36:26 AM
Ita amazing how kmq pulls random crap arguments to negate every counter points. Its almost award worthy.
Last edited by Andrius319 on Apr 25, 2023, 6:48:57 AM
Well a shit build you make yourself is at least playing the game. As opposed to google "UbEr Cheap Super OP Noob Build StREAmer 3.21".. then still failing and whining about it.
Last edited by AmpegV4 on Apr 25, 2023, 6:51:33 AM
It's almost 3 weeks into the league and the best farming strategies revolve around ignoring the crucible. The league mechanic is unrewarding in every way possible.

Getting a good tree on a good weapon requires hundreds if not thousands of hours of gameplay.

Crucible is a really bad implementation of a great idea. There would have been so many ways to make the whole thing interesting, but GGG chose to give us another league without juice.
"The Hate continued exactly as before, except that the target had been changed." ~ Orwell, 1984
"
Crucible is a really bad implementation of a great idea

POE in a nutshell.
"
Baharoth15 wrote:
"
Crucible is a really bad implementation of a great idea

POE in a nutshell.

Crucible is what happens to a good idea when someone is hellbent on seasoning it with a 'dash' of friction.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
innervation wrote:
I'm disappointed in those calling this a bait thread as a derogatory. One of the most interesting things is to watch people's reactions to unpopular facts.

True, WHEN they are couched in an interesting, thought provoking way and not merely deployed by someone who clearly has no stakes in the matter just for attention and prickly reactions. That's just trolling.

Couching the discussion in those things would make it more civil and elegant, but no more interesting. Probably less interesting, honestly. The simple deployment used here is pure. Scientific even. Like a Rorschach test that actually works.

Spoiler
The fact that the 'facts' in the OP are rarely actual facts is a delightful bonus. They are directionally true though and that's the important part! Ex. Crucible tree power creep absolutely outpaced nerfs. By a factor of 5x? Impossible to demonstrate.
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
1) Crucible has the best retention out of all leagues in 3 years

2) GGG has done a good meta shake on the classes. The previously very unpopular Juggernaut & Pathfinder are now strong and popular

3) Multiple new and interesting immortal / hyper damage builds exist already

4) Weapon power creep was 5x stronger than any nerfs

5) Rares were unchanged

6) Soul Eater has existed for years

7) Every league start has had bug fixes and adjustments. GGG buffed and adjusted this league mechanic very smoothly.

8) Ruthless has had no effect on the normal PoE - characters are stronger, all maps and bosses are easier than ever; there is no reason to assume that the game has been made more "ruthless" than what the standard has been so far.

9) Players not understanding how development or game balancing works, does not mean that GGG is lying to them or that they worked an extra month on nothing

10) GGG is not silent or ignoring the player base, there is a live update thread on the front page that is updated up to 10x per day - something that has never existed before - a complete opposite of radio silence.

You should rename your post "10 strawman statements based on my opinion", because they are total strawman's, you can't prove anything you said is actually true, and your post was made to incite people.

Of course it's allowable to purposely write post to incite people so long as the purpose is to promote the game...
Last edited by Valkaneer on Apr 25, 2023, 2:22:28 PM
"
Valkaneer wrote:
[

You should rename your post "10 strawman statements based on my opinion", because they are total strawman's, you can't prove anything you said is actually true, and your post was made to incite people.

Of course it's allowable to purposely write post to incite people so long as the purpose is to promote the game...

Something being a strawman requires me to misrepresent someone else's already existing position. I have not named anyone in my post.

Feel free to choose one of these points and present your argument. If my statements are based on a logical fallacy, they should be pretty easy to debunk.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info