TEN Crucible league PoE facts that might make the Haters second guess their wrong BelIeFs

"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
"
Baharoth15 wrote:

There you go, all debunked, wasn't all that difficult tbh.

"
Jugg was popular even the leagues before thanks to RF/BS. Yes PF got a rework and is now more popular but that hardly qualifies for a meta shakeup especially when half the top skills are exactly the same they were last league.

Doesn't disagree with my statement.

"
Not like any of those will last past the end of the league

Like every league.

"
Only if you have this game as your job

Less than "game as job" players also have have stronger than previously weapons.

"
Is what they say, they also said they didn't change the drop rates for stuff in 3.19, we know how that went.

GGG are LYING to us to HIDE the GLOBAL agenda!

"
So what? It being 3 times as common has nothing to do with it existing, that's a strawman you pulled there.

You agree that it has existed for a long time, it can't be a strawman then because I haven't said anything else.

"
If GGG ignoring the playerbase and doing whatever they want is something to praise them for, well yeah they've done well, for the last few years at that.

If what you dislike has been going on for years, then you're in the wrong place.

"
Run a breach and tell me that again. They murdered the mechanic.

Loot is good with uniques made rarer. The scarab is the same price as Legion, a chaos less than Expedition. Seems like you're misinformed.

"
most player feedback regarding the mechanic remains ignored.

Ignoring your personal wishes on game balance doesn't mean that the developers are radio silent.

I acknowledge your concede.
Last edited by Baharoth15 on Apr 22, 2023, 5:07:38 AM
1- After the first 7 days almost 40% of the playerbase stopped playing.
According to steamcharts..
Total lie cought.The league has abysmall retention actually.

2-GGG is doing nothing else ,but alienating their CORE target group which are the semi casual players which are more than 80% of the community by turning every league into semi- ruthless crap.

3-Show us with video what are the ,,multiple builds u talk about i dont believe ur single word so far..

4-The crusible tree is total garbage and barely noticable in dps charts in Path of building

5-The rare life is at least 2-3 times if not 5 times more than the previous league and probably on par with AN if not harder..

I wont even continue. U cant even troll properly OP...
Last edited by Ivanovv83 on Apr 22, 2023, 7:17:34 AM
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
Good thing that you have the "actual player count" by playing the game. Do you count up the players in Lioneye's Watch every time when they arrive or what's the methodology?

At least you tried. Chin up buttercup.
"
Ivanovv83 wrote:
After the first 7 days almost 40% of the playerbase stopped playing.

Like most leagues.

https://poedb.tw/us/League#ConcurrentPlayers

Crucible is actually doing quite alright. Sure, it's no Metamorph in terms of retention, but the league is doing fine compared to others.

For now...
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
I love PoE with all of my heart (top 3 games to me of all time), but it really needs a makeover, PoE2 when? Diablo IV is going to really
haemorrhage a lot of users from this game. Pretending all is well in the universe when there are extremely minor changes to the game is silly, dude. This game is shaken up as much as Diablo 3 is, and that game gets crapped on all the time.
good game
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:

8) Ruthless has had no effect on the normal PoE - characters are stronger, all maps and bosses are easier than ever; there is no reason to assume that the game has been made more "ruthless" than what the standard has been so far.

Ruthless affects the normal PoE at least since 3.15, when Mr.Wilson confirmed that 3.15 nerfs were intended for ruthless but pushed to core instead. And it will continue to do so, as GGG will try to sneak in more difficulty without mentioning it in patch notes and covering with "definitely not a nerf-fest" before nerfing another mana reservation source (mana cluster is not suited for as many builds as armor/evasion clusters) and/or buffing mobs and/or nerfing lootrates, with the latter two players cannot measure directly.
"
Echothesis wrote:
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:

8) Ruthless has had no effect on the normal PoE - characters are stronger, all maps and bosses are easier than ever; there is no reason to assume that the game has been made more "ruthless" than what the standard has been so far.

Ruthless affects the normal PoE at least since 3.15, when Mr.Wilson confirmed that 3.15 nerfs were intended for ruthless but pushed to core instead. And it will continue to do so, as GGG will try to sneak in more difficulty without mentioning it in patch notes and covering with "definitely not a nerf-fest" before nerfing another mana reservation source (mana cluster is not suited for as many builds as armor/evasion clusters) and/or buffing mobs and/or nerfing lootrates, with the latter two players cannot measure directly.

Source?
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:

Source?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88N4s2qxRIM&t=2474s
"
Echothesis wrote:
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:

Source?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88N4s2qxRIM&t=2474s

/thread

Report Forum Post