Current Minion Survivability Problems... Video of the Problem

I mean if you just wanted to see it happening you would just go on youtube, check one of the videos there and that's it. Or maybe follow ghazzys stream for a bit, maybe you can see it there too. It's not like there is no proof out there that you are wrong. You just refuse to see it. Another picture perfect case of Dunning Krueger, not that it isn't entertaining to watch :D
"
I mean if you just wanted to see it happening you would just go on youtube, check one of the videos there and that's it. Or maybe follow ghazzys stream for a bit, maybe you can see it there too. It's not like there is no proof out there that you are wrong. You just refuse to see it. Another picture perfect case of Dunning Krueger, not that it isn't entertaining to watch :D

I would love to see one of Ghazzy's streams of a build. Let me know when he's on for me. I would love to see some Uber kills and some 100% Del Maps.
So funny when BH mentions he beats ubers. I went on a stream a while, out of 11 uber eaters he beat 6, the other 5 he lost all 6 portals. Out of the 6 he finished, he never used less than 3 portals.

Just after Ben finished the gauntlet with SRS and shared his PoB his numbers magically got better while he still said it was all his builds.

Funny and not at all suspicious, right?

The only thing BH proves, which is actually a good thing, is that even if you fail a lot you can still farm up currency in POE to buy all those invitations and permanently tweak around your builds, even if the changes are very minor in this case
Last edited by Vennto on Mar 29, 2023, 2:32:57 AM
"
So funny when BH mentions he beats ubers. I went on a stream a while, out of 11 uber eaters he beat 6, the other 5 he lost all 6 portals. Out of the 6 he finished, he never used less than 3 portals.

Just after Ben finished the gauntlet with SRS and shared his PoB his numbers magically got better while he still said it was all his builds.

Funny and not at all suspicious, right?

The only thing BH proves, which is actually a good thing, is that even if you fail a lot you can still farm up currency in POE to buy all those invitations and permanently tweak around your builds, even if the changes are very minor in this case

Can i see the link of the stream you watched please ? I would love to see mods on the Uber fights i did. You can say anything but do you have proof of this ?

*** thank you for telling everyone i could beat Ubers has well. For some reason some people think i can't ***

Ps.. who is Ben ? and what PoB did he show ?
Last edited by Bleak_Horizon on Mar 29, 2023, 3:12:55 AM
"
Bleak_Horizon wrote:

Can i see the link of the stream you watched please ? I would love to see mods on the Uber fights i did. You can say anything but do you have proof of this ?

*** thank you for telling everyone i could beat Ubers has well. For some reason some people think i can't ***

Ps.. who is Ben ? and what PoB did he show ?

No, you can´t. This demand is utterly ridiculous - do you think I copy-paste every URL from every stream I watch in order to be prepared for a trial-like discussion where I am forced to bring forth evidence as if we are in court? That´s hysterical. Your permanent demand for proof is also somewhat useless in regards to the conversation, because even if people point out flaws in your build or pinpoint specific situations in the streams you provided you are not acknowledging any of it, so whats the point?

And of course I speak out that you have beaten ubers - as I said, all I bring to the table are my impressions from the stream. I have no agenda here. And you only focussing on that part is so characteristic for this whole conversation, because somehow you ignore the fact that you RIP roughly half of the fights and weren´t able to do a single deathless run when I was on stream.
Another point on that: You posted a deathless Uber Searing Exarch, and I watched you fail it 5-6 times in a row on stream. You don´t even understand the mechanic; after dying in a ball-phase you rush back in and move instantly, dying to the same ball phase again while not utilizing the grace-period. In the deathless run you did you somehow were lucky enough to skip out all mechanics, therefore beating the boss without any real danger. This does not speak to well-thought out build-creation or even economically advantageous gameplay, that was just pure luck in one instance.

And no matter how much of those points people bring up, fact of the matter is: You undoubtly think you are the best minion-player there is, you are fully and totally convinced that you found the magic way to make minions work when your builds are just very average and utilize a pretty strong mechanic with poison-stacking, which also most likely will be gone next league. All of the 30 builds or whatever you present follow the very same basic principle, those are not different builds - you just swap around a few auras or change your main-damage-minions (aka from zombies to skelletons to SRS or whatever) and call it a new build. I will stop here, as soft-skinned people can read this as an attack and I don´t like to and don´t deserve to be banned for speaking out a simple truth.
"
No, you can´t. This demand is utterly ridiculous - do you think I copy-paste every URL from every stream I watch in order to be prepared for a trial-like discussion where I am forced to bring forth evidence as if we are in court? That´s hysterical.

- If your not going to show evidence of what you say is making a pointless remark.

"
Your permanent demand for proof is also somewhat useless in regards to the conversation, because even if people point out flaws in your build or pinpoint specific situations in the streams you provided you are not acknowledging any of it, so whats the point?

- If someone points out a flaw in my build i look at and make a choice on if they're right about it.

"
And of course I speak out that you have beaten ubers - as I said, all I bring to the table are my impressions from the stream. I have no agenda here. And you only focussing on that part is so characteristic for this whole conversation, because somehow you ignore the fact that you RIP roughly half of the fights and weren´t able to do a single deathless run when I was on stream.

- Sorry i don't meet up to your standards lol

"
You posted a deathless Uber Searing Exarch, and I watched you fail it 5-6 times in a row on stream. You don´t even understand the mechanic; after dying in a ball-phase you rush back in and move instantly, dying to the same ball phase again while not utilizing the grace-period. In the deathless run you did you somehow were lucky enough to skip out all mechanics, therefore beating the boss without any real danger. This does not speak to well-thought out build-creation or even economically advantageous gameplay, that was just pure luck in one instance.

- I'm not that good at Uber Searing Exarch yet. He's pretty hard ya know !!

"
And no matter how much of those points people bring up, fact of the matter is: You undoubtly think you are the best minion-player there is, you are fully and totally convinced that you found the magic way to make minions work when your builds are just very average and utilize a pretty strong mechanic with poison-stacking, which also most likely will be gone next league

- Never said our think i'm the best minion player in the world. I also don't think i found a magic way of making minions work. Did you ever play or make a minion build before in path of exile or are you just saying something without any knowledge or evidence.

"
All of the 30 builds or whatever you present follow the very same basic principle, those are not different builds - you just swap around a few auras or change your main-damage-minions (aka from zombies to skelletons to SRS or whatever) and call it a new build. I will stop here, as soft-skinned people can read this as an attack and I don´t like to and don´t deserve to be banned for speaking out a simple truth.

- A lot more goes into making a build than changing an Aura and changing minions on a build makes a whole lot of changes to it.

*** i will say this. I do have some of the best builds for Minions on the web and i can show anyone in the world on a stream my builds work like i say they do ***

" Being able to see something kinda of helps the credibility along "
George Carlin RIP
Last edited by Bleak_Horizon on Mar 29, 2023, 4:58:04 AM
The Hunt (Danish: Jagten) is a 2012 Danish psychological drama film. directed by Thomas Vinterberg and starring Mads Mikkelsen. It is set in a small Danish village around Christmas, and follows a man who becomes the target of mass hysteria after being wrongly accused of sexually abusing a child in his kindergarten class.

- Learned a lot after watching this movie and one the reason i believe so much in evidence and proof.

" Being able to see something kinda of helps the credibility along "
George Carlin RIP - Another reason i believe in Evidence and Proof
OP is a self proclaimed minion expert but i dont see convocation anywhere on your build? you know when a boss a does a big attack like eater slam,you move out of the way, you're supposed to press conv so your minions follow you and dont get hit and die...seriously bleak, have you never heard of convocation? with this gem you can make your minions follow you and move out of the way of attacks so they dont die
"
OP is a self proclaimed minion expert but i dont see convocation anywhere on your build? you know when a boss a does a big attack like eater slam,you move out of the way, you're supposed to press conv so your minions follow you and dont get hit and die...seriously bleak, have you never heard of convocation? with this gem you can make your minions follow you and move out of the way of attacks so they dont die

- Brought up convocation in a post
"
Bleak_Horizon wrote:
"

- Brought up convocation in a post

which post? and it doesnt really matter. you would need to know the fight mechanic before you can properly use convocation, and you dont know it,thats why you die 4-5 times in every eater attempt.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info