No Balance Manifestos for 3.21 - Here's Why

hoho snap.
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
I think your manifestos read like patch notes because they've lost their main purpose which was to essentially convey your game philosophy or some fundamental principles. Since you've changed your philosophy over the years for X Y or Z mechanic, manifestos have lost their impact. They are more like present moment communication now than anything else. Change and game evolution is all fine but perhaps "manifesto" is no longer appropriate or accurate to what you write in there. "Direction" is perhaps more appropriate. It's probably just semantics but that's how I've always interrupted the purpose of your manifestos.
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
im scared
So when reforge keep pref/suff ?
Just need to know what skills and support gems were nerfed so I can plan my league start. It would really suck if my class got nerfed like COUGH COUGH Gladiators block. Looking forward to the new league and hoping I can make a build that feels fun.
MAKE MELEE GREAT AGAIN
I've lost control of the controls...
Jesus take the wheel"
RAizQT during Kammel HC race
Ok cool thread but, can you clearly explain why? You guys talk like lawyers or politicians… meaningless words… langue de bois.
I would like to suggest instead of the manifesto, you guys at GGG could write a small post near the end of the league with your thoughts about how the league went and what you are happy with and what needs to be fixes from your point of view. Like its pretty obvious temporal chains is overtuned, would love to hear your thoughts on this and other stuff before the new league drops.
"
Don't worry though, there aren't scary systems reworks that we need to solicit feedback on ages in advance

Yes and I believe in the Easterbunny and Queen of England too!
"
This largely seem like you're worried you're gonna lie to the player base again by conveniently forgetting something that will piss off a large chunk again, only to then have to put in several patches to make it playable again.

We're not going to release things so people can't hold us accountable if we again conveniently ''forget'' stuff again.

Exact my thoughts. Another 3.16 balance massacre incoming? So, we are gonna get screwed, but in unusual way? Giga nerfs to crafting? Ruthless crap going core? After this non-manifesto thread I'm worried AF.
3.13 Was the best league ever!
3.18 Rest in peace my beloved recombinators, I'm gonna miss you...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info