No Balance Manifestos for 3.21 - Here's Why

no more anticipation anymore, ill see whats up myself with the patch note
after ziz gauntlen,GGG wants to nerf spark without triggering community pepeLaugh
I'll be honest, this is superior to parsel-tongue.

"Nope, we ain't saying shit, you'll see when it's out."

I'm not being sarcastic. It's better to just stop typing, do what you're going to do, and not try to wrap dog-shit in caramel and call it candy.

I have a DEEP seated hatred of PR copy-writing, one, because I personally HATE HATE HATE writing it, and two, because it's patently transparent and insults the intelligence of anyone reading. Doubly so given that PoE self-selects for more intelligent players due to its complexity.

You made a good decision GGG. Dispense with the obfuscation and re-framing. It was turning the community against you MUCH faster than nerfs and balance changes.

People can forgive nerfs. They won't easily forgive dishonesty.
Last edited by Sabranic_SilverDeth on Mar 12, 2023, 5:09:21 PM
that seems like a hidden reasoning way of not releasing balance changes out of fear for the back lash, seen on especially the previous league
"
Baharoth15 wrote:
Ok guys, here it is. Whatever build you played this league, better say your farewells while it's still alive, it's definetely going to die with 3.21. Massive numerical "changes" without manifesto... build massacre incoming.. calling it now.

Good, atleast there wont be the same build meta like it was for the past 4 leagues. Ruthless shakes this nicely, but srsly skills are in need of a rework now since its been the same meta.
[url=http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/index.php][img]http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/wsiga.php/6034290PJQad.png[/img][/url]
I'm not even looking forward to the league anymore, I'm looking forward to the drama over the major sweeping nerfs to literally everything.
i hate it but i like it too
IV
Nerf fest sign me up!
Nice !
Bad Seed
Of course, it's more difficult to lie and gaslight when there's nothing logical to back up unreasonable and unwarranted nerfs. Better to keep the mouth shut and conceal dishonest intentions rather than to talk and dissipate any doubt.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info