No Balance Manifestos for 3.21 - Here's Why

game needs huge miners/trapers nerf wtf
Last edited by EverythingBlack on Mar 13, 2023, 12:04:19 PM
GGG is forbidden from nerfing 5-ways into the ground next league. It's a promise.
i hope they nerf 5 way... everyone just buy lv 100 now in the softcore
and the poe.ninja keep increase the lv they show while people just bought the lvs

and i hope bring back reforge keep prefix/suffix
Last edited by Mokurp on Mar 13, 2023, 12:36:04 PM
"
Rixxth wrote:
Path has given me many hours of fun, so no ill will meant when I say..
Path of exile has lost its appeal, too many people burned out farming impossible items, or overplayed the content to death, and have let me standing solo.

Last league I joined these people, got my mageblood finally, burned out.
I won't be returning, I'm off to D4.

But thanks for all the years of fun, and I wish the best to everyone in 3.21 :)

cheers fam.

Mageblood should not be so difficult to get, it took me 4 weeks to farm a Mageblood in Sentinel league and I had a chance to enjoy it while I was not bored for doing same thing over and over again. Mageblood is not the peak item in the game, and should not be, but when the player based economy charges you more than a mirror for a legendary I believe either the rarity is too high or the item is too powerful for the current game design. Its current price in Sanctum more than double its price in Sentinel.

We don't want people to feel the need to burn themselves out.
Last edited by BNightwolf on Mar 13, 2023, 1:02:33 PM
When they say "Its not a nerf fest" that means it is.
I don’t mind this on principle, though I will miss my pre-livestream reading. Looking forward to 3.21!
Looks like an attempt at sugarcoating unpopular changes, but if we get more viable league starter diversity, it might not be that bad. Unless it will also slow character progression.
OK so... We waiting how did you explain how to making changes in existing builds, in my opinion we need this info and calculations...Please guys be carefull with innovations because You can easly kill gameplay and all kind of helpers apps created for planning builds. Guys don't be blind, like Blizzard, on your own ideas... like "oomg it's great, brillant, beautyfull oooh yes! yes! we will make revolution! dozens of $$$$ and servers will not survive this great pool of players comming to PoE)...remember great fall can come fast...players never forgiving ultimate mistakes... I hope you approach this change methodically because builds, guides, etc. are a significant part of Path of Exile...
Last edited by Wirowmaker on Mar 13, 2023, 1:38:10 PM
So in other Words, one step forward and two steps back. They provide some clarity on the changes in previous patched but noW they go back to hiding everything until the last possible moment. And the excuse is that We're too dumb to understand the changes.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
Last edited by Aias_o_Telamonios on Mar 13, 2023, 1:43:35 PM
"
SpaniardPuss wrote:
"
ibims111 wrote:
the best thing to do when you had a bad day is to read comments about PoE. There is nothing else that displays what is wrong with the community more than this. I am simply amused by all the rage, hate, speculation and fake-facts put out there in the comments.

What a bunch of financial experts, game-mechanic/design experts and game publishers there are. Hilarious.

22 pages of uselessness.

Pretty much this.

xD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info