No Balance Manifestos for 3.21 - Here's Why

"
Mokurp wrote:
i hope they nerf 5 way... everyone just buy lv 100 now in the softcore
and the poe.ninja keep increase the lv they show while people just bought the lvs

and i hope bring back reforge keep prefix/suffix

Staying for 14 Leagues now without even scratched a tinny bit.
Im waiting for that since for ever :D But im pretty sure they touch this of course in the Future.

I don't mind, but the thing is doing so will create most likely a very Big Shitstorm again cause thats a common and very used part of the Game. That many Player going for and Aiming for :P

I guess you right at some Point. I dont know why it survived for so long in the First place. Maybe GGG didnt Care that much but on the otherside to much ppl flaming, talking, concerning about anything = Attention rolls in perhaps ? ;)
"
IdleRace wrote:
There is no melee in this game. Same handful of builds every league. Such a boring game. New season starts everyone thinks its 3 months until the next. 90% of player base quits 4-6 weeks in. A month later GG will announce they are turds and next league will be 4 months not three. Then everyone is forced to play another game for 2-3 months.

New league announces and the same handful of builds are still viable. Still no melee in the game. Just some gimmick added to have people start a new season character in hopes they buy a MTX which is the only time they put into a new season.

PoE is a lame duck game. I have very little faith in Blizzard. The empire of PC gaming in the early 2000's. Diablo 3 has never been good even with the turn around.

GGG should be worried though. If some how Diablo 4 is good its the final nail in the coffin for PoE and PoE 2 will be DOA. It's not really even PoE 2 its just a real update to PoE. Instead of gimmick seasons.

PoE deserves to die. We deserve a good ARPG like Diablo 2 but modern.

So ignorant to think poe would die. It has a massive fanbase which will probably never stop playing it (Like DiabloII which you seem to be familiar with). It does not need that many people for it to go around even.
GemCutter Prisms to replace divine orbs as the go to currency in 3.21
"
DarkenX wrote:
"
Dracooltenks wrote:
So now we are not getting patch notes, Look I don't wanna be overly critical but WTF are you all thinking?

Where did they say this? They said no "Balance Manifesto", that's not patch notes at all. Glasses, bro! They help a LOT of people with reading comprehension.

So Balance Manifesto comes with a integrated patch list does it not? If you are saying that a Balancing of a game doesn't require patching the game we got whole other issues to resolve here.
So many clue voice lines are missing from bosses (piety, innocence etc), hopefully that would be fixed.
I would love to see some builds that allow end game content without costing a fortune. With the new Ruthless addition it would be nice to let more casual players actually complete end game content.
"
czdj117 wrote:
Mainly to make it ok, I don't want to play copy paste shit D4.

+1
Wanna prioritize bringing more options and fun to the game?
Bring back pre-nerf aura stacker at every level of investment.

‘Don’t worry?’

We’ll see if patch notes alleviate our concerns.
Last edited by andrew8448 on Mar 13, 2023, 4:41:56 PM
I'm gonna shoot my shot now and say they overhauled the passive skill tree and/or ascendencies to fit better with all the new skills and systems coming in POE 2.

I took a huge hit of copium before posting this but hey one can dream =]
I just hope that they would make expencive cards able to drop anywhere so I dont have to run crimson temple all the time in a hope of apothecary. I really hate that map after running it non-stop every league.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info