No Balance Manifestos for 3.21 - Here's Why

How people can't be worried about? this sounds like, "oh sorry, this problem was a massive miscommunication with our members" or something that I read before from CW, path of exile is not for casuals, but all the new moves that GGG make sounds and feel like: We want more casuals gamers without any "casualty", I really enjoy see a bunch of numbers from a bunch of skills, I really like to just open my mind and rethink everything again.

Don't worry my friend, your life and fate is in our control now.
People, often deceived by an illusive good, desire their own ruin.
the best thing to do when you had a bad day is to read comments about PoE. There is nothing else that displays what is wrong with the community more than this. I am simply amused by all the rage, hate, speculation and fake-facts put out there in the comments.

What a bunch of financial experts, game-mechanic/design experts and game publishers there are. Hilarious.

22 pages of uselessness.
if you nerf 10 gems out of 30, you automatically buff the other 20!
"
ibims111 wrote:
the best thing to do when you had a bad day is to read comments about PoE. There is nothing else that displays what is wrong with the community more than this. I am simply amused by all the rage, hate, speculation and fake-facts put out there in the comments.

What a bunch of financial experts, game-mechanic/design experts and game publishers there are. Hilarious.

22 pages of uselessness.

Everybody pay attention guys please, the great expert has spoken !

If you judge you must be, right ? So tell us more about your experience about financial , game-mechanic/design and game publishing, enlight us.

LOL
Last edited by JoeGoldie on Mar 13, 2023, 8:51:42 AM
This is not my idea, but the cut from my guild, with small modifications, but i like it :)

"
ibims111 wrote:

22 pages of uselessness.

Pretty much this.
i still believe that you guys won't do something to cut people of the 3.21 something like big nerf or non-sense nerf i mean i believe you guys have a bad experience when you nerf too much and people gone so please don't do that again because i'm kinda hype for 3.21
Eh, okay. Last few patches which pretty much boiled down to 'now you have to put in more effort to get the same results as before' for me killed my hype for new expansions. Now it's just mild interest and inertional playing of new expansions anyway.
Any possibility to add migration to league like in ssf? To reset all progress?
Im Scared:

"Our balance goals with 3.21 are to provide more options and more fun for as many builds as possible."

I wonder what we get ;)
Oh dear, lovely here.

I get that people have trust issues here but how about we wait until we have all the infos (patch notes) before a nerf fiesta is proclaimed?
Or even better: Write in a way a reasonable civilized person would talk to another civilized person.

@GGG: any news of the return of reforge keeping prefixes/suffixes? Pretty please?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info