No Balance Manifestos for 3.21 - Here's Why

No Seismic trap nerf.
No Dialla's Malefaction nerf.
No Stun Duration nerf.

Looks good 4 me xD
Nerfs are coming. They are so scary, that we have no balance manifesto.
This is dangerous. We've seen what lack of comunication made in the last 2 years. They can't make mistakes right now, with D4 right around the corner. I hope I'm wrong, but I play this game long enough to say I'm usually not.
"
CHAT VIVON

VI VON ZULUL!
Скам, прайсфиксинг, боты, афк, неотвечающие, беготня по убежкам для каждой покупки, невозможность продавать в шахте/лабе/абисе/дейлике Заны с 1 порталом, альтаб Ctrl+C альтаб Ctrl+V альтаб Ctrl+C альтаб Ctrl+V альтаб Ctrl+C альтаб Ctrl+V - вот она идеально совершенная торговля в PoE!
Diablo4 will be released and GGG's income will decrease, so maybe they don't want to do extra works, right?
Instead of listening to user opinions, they chose to abandon tedious works.
"
T0m_nl86 wrote:
Diablo 4 here we come

Good luck, it's literally a D3 patch - no trade/account bound, billions of damage, billions of gold, attack and defense, shitty itemization, dungeons are like rifts and so on and so forth

D4 isn't going hurt poe much, hyped for 3.21, hyped for poe2
This is Lazy, no excuse than this, league delay more than 1 months and this is not enough, melee never fix only nerf, content getting more and more buggy and no innovation. Just make simple thing that doesn't have much punishment when you fail.
"
Rikku wrote:
"
T0m_nl86 wrote:
Diablo 4 here we come

Good luck, it's literally a D3 patch - no trade/account bound, billions of damage, billions of gold, attack and defense, shitty itemization, dungeons are like rifts and so on and so forth

D4 isn't going hurt poe much, hyped for 3.21, hyped for poe2

mazed
An Illusion what are you hiding
They Used The F word WHAAAAAT?!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info