No Balance Manifestos for 3.21 - Here's Why

People keep talking about Last Epoch, but I'm still playing PoE. People will try out Diablo IV, but I'm still going to play PoE. I appreciate your communication and I don't fear for the future :) I bet you learn from past mistake and I bet 3.21 will be a blast!
We are scared! :D
Hiding the nerfs now, a new low.

The new low vision.
"
Ashrasmun wrote:
People keep talking about Last Epoch, but I'm still playing PoE. People will try out Diablo IV, but I'm still going to play PoE.

See you next week at pre-launch
Last time I heard "minor rebalance, no major nerfs", you cut the damage of my favorite build by 91% in a single patch (EQ slam bleed builds).

Yes, it did 9% of the damage it did pre-patch.

Forgive me if trust is low.
Last edited by trixxar on Mar 13, 2023, 3:20:38 AM
problem: we have to work, write the text, but we are too lazy
solution: do nothing
Добавьте это в ублок, чтобы сайт выглядел по человечески.
www.pathofexile.com##.signature
www.pathofexile.com##.clearfix.legacy.badges
www.pathofexile.com##.clearfix.badges
there will be so many nerfs...i can already feel it
In other words "we don't want to see negative feedback, so we won't reveal balance reworks at all until they are already installed".

Reminds me of various corrupt leaders and officials who think it will be great to shut off any public relations, so plebs won't interfere with their grand schemes and vision. And somehow, each time they end up making it worse for themselves, becoming more and more detached from their audience, and thus making increasingly destructive decisions.

You guys want to soothe yourself with the thought that you cannot possibly make mistakes, and plebs only scream and doomsaying for nothing, while their purpose is to shut up, pay, and push through your balance, well, your choice. But hiding like this hardly looks like you are sure about your footing.
Whatever. After playing through the ruthless I'm not scared of any nerfs. At all. So bring it on.
"
Echothesis wrote:
In other words "we don't want to see negative feedback, so we won't reveal balance reworks at all until they are already installed".

Reminds me of various corrupt leaders and officials who think it will be great to shut off any public relations, so plebs won't interfere with their grand schemes and vision. And somehow, each time they end up making it worse for themselves, becoming more and more detached from their audience, and thus making increasingly destructive decisions.

You guys want to soothe yourself with the thought that you cannot possibly make mistakes, and plebs only scream and doomsaying for nothing, while their purpose is to shut up, pay, and push through your balance, well, your choice. But hiding like this hardly looks like you are sure about your footing.

This is the fucking reply section of a video game website bro, go outside.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info