No Balance Manifestos for 3.21 - Here's Why

"
With 3k health and capped resists, you should feel pretty godlike in a T1 map.

That should be a benchmark GGG should balance and test around.

That would be very pleasant. Along with return of harvest crafts which were "filler", the 15% Mana Reservation Efficiency mastery and switch back the damned function of divines with exalts how they were before. That or to have equivalent amount of divine shard drop sources like exalts do.
"
dieddragon wrote:
Im Scared:

"Our balance goals with 3.21 are to provide more options and more fun for as many builds as possible."

I wonder what we get ;)

Nerfs to popular builds and flat damage buffs to clunky skills that will not make them playable anyways.

:-P
huh
Path has given me many hours of fun, so no ill will meant when I say..
Path of exile has lost its appeal, too many people burned out farming impossible items, or overplayed the content to death, and have let me standing solo.

Last league I joined these people, got my mageblood finally, burned out.
I won't be returning, I'm off to D4.

But thanks for all the years of fun, and I wish the best to everyone in 3.21 :)

cheers fam.
While there are of course some small nerfs, 3.21 is most definitely not a nerf-fest.

the "vision" was blur but its gone blind now :D
"
buildsinfo wrote:
Hiding the nerfs now, a new low.

The new low vision.

"
dieddragon wrote:
Im Scared:

"Our balance goals with 3.21 are to provide more options and more fun for as many builds as possible."

I wonder what we get ;)

I sure hope im wrong but heres my take on what we gonna get.

Removed the supports from the vendors so you can have the full ruthtrash with gold experience where you run around the speed of a snail, every rare mob is a boss fight unless u follow the meta, calling your 1-2link poor excuse of a character a build ( unless you trade ofc ) and then grinding even more than last league for slightly worse builds which you already overplayed since the meta hasnt changed since i was in diapers.

Edit: the more fun for different builds mean you make a scuffed version of anything since you cant get support gems kekg
Last edited by MajinVegeta1 on Mar 13, 2023, 11:33:51 AM
"
ibims111 wrote:
the best thing to do when you had a bad day is to read comments about PoE. There is nothing else that displays what is wrong with the community more than this. I am simply amused by all the rage, hate, speculation and fake-facts put out there in the comments.

What a bunch of financial experts, game-mechanic/design experts and game publishers there are. Hilarious.

22 pages of uselessness.

Stop deepthroating dude, they won't give you free mtx
So, its just another nerf spree, but they wont tell us about it :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info