Will the Sanctum League go Core?

I absolutely love the Sanctum content, and especially the new Ruthless mode. Please keep both of them around!

(and I got supporter packs of $90, $60 then $240 as an attempt to show much I appreciate what you have done, especially Ruthless. Thanks again)
Great! I'd hate to see Sanctum happen after so much begging for Ultimatum :)
"
mslee017 wrote:
"
albert2006xp wrote:
Stop patting yourselves on the back for this league, GGG. You've fucked up immensely. The bad players that don't use characters that level naturally to 100 in maps without dying, the type of players that play bow builds and shit, those like it. The casuals, the ones that you shouldn't encourage.

Resolve needs to go. Stop rewarding offscreening. Bring back Ultimatum AS IT WAS in Ultimatum league. EXACTLY as it was. Except with even more damage and no Headhunter cheating.

Reward characters that take hits and survive. Not this garbage and the casuals who like it. Ridiculous that people with less challenges than me while I despise this league and can't bear to play it say it's suuuuch a fun mechanic. Then why didn't you play it, huh?

'No Headhunter Cheating" What are you even on about, I'd love you hear a non dumb solution as to how they just somehow have HH not work inside Ultimatums.

You almost had me going, right up until saying 'bow builds' regarding casuals and off-screening. The SINGLE really top tier bow build (tornado shot) has almost nothing to do with actual off-screening, but do you what id does have even less to do with? Casuals. I've been destroying sanctums for weeks now, and given my very limited time available for gaming, I couldn't afford even half of a decent tornado shot build...

As for your last thought: could you please repeat it, but this time in English?
As a meelee build I couldn't even try to do this mechanic on my first character. It seemed like this league mechanic was designed to only work with certain builds like totems or spark type builds. I didnt like it at all and thought it was once again an effort that was not thought through at all by the creators. GGG seems to keep missing opportunities to make this game great. Instead.. it excels at maintaining mediocrity. I have some fabulous ideas on how they could easily improve this game but they would never listen to them because they dont "make the game more difficult" which seems to be all they are ever interested in doing.
Can we please keep our relics on standard?

They're bound to account anyway and if you ever bring them back later it would be really lame to remove them all first.

Sanctum seems to bring strong opinions with players either loving or hating it.

I neither love nor hate it.

While it certainly favours builds which can deal damage from very far away and/or while moving, the same is true for the rest of the game. We have come to a point where any build which has to stop moving to deal damage comes with a large disadvantage and should be left to the most skillfull players only.

For something labelled as rogue-like there wasn't much sense of progression but the lore was ok and the sanctified relics are fun, provided that you're lucky enough to get a good one.

I don't see anything wrong about sanctum becoming core. I avoided heist completely this league without any problem. Anyone hating sanctum would simply do the same in a future league, but sanctified relics would have to be made tradeable first so people don't feel forced to do sanctum.

One of the best leagues for me since I play POE.

Thank you GGG I had a blast this league.

While its sad its not going core yet my trust is back up and I believe you are doing the best for the game and players.
This is very disappointing but I really hope you will integrate it in near future. Sanctum was pretty fun and gives each character another unique tweak.
Honestly when I first started this league on launch I hated the mechanic and my leaguestarter was Seismic Trap Poison Sabo so I quit for a while(I even deleted my first char). Then later I made an Explosive Arrow Champion and I found out that completing Sanctum runs wasn't so bad or hard and started enjoying the league.

I'd love this mechanic to be put into the core game because the end of run chest exploding with hundreds of juicy currency and like 4 divines feels amazing. It was great for a casual like me to be able to make lots more currency from a league mechanic, actually just dropping raw divines felt so nice. I even fully upgraded my build with all the fancy items I wanted and still had like 30 divines leftover.

Also would be neat to be able to store 32 rooms for a full run with atlas passives allocated.

The only thing I fear is if they put in really annoying Sanctum challenges in future leagues when it does go core lol, but all in all I enjoyed this league so much that I went for 40/40 and the previous(and only other) league I did that was Harvest.

So can't wait for this to go core!
Thanks for delet this.
I hope to see Ultimatum coming back soon.
I disliked it since only few builds could do this due to the drained energie

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info