3.20 End-of-League Events

Kinda dissapointed. Useless ruthless Mode? Group play? Guess one more month of a break LUL.
3.13 Was the best league ever!
3.18 Rest in peace my beloved recombinators, I'm gonna miss you...
Very excited for the group SSF events, it's gonna be a lot of silly fun! :)
Wow.. ok, on one hand, some original ideas.

On the other hand... forced group ssf? Hard pass. Forced ruthless? Hard pass.

What a dumpster fire.
I don't like group events. I have no friends to play with...
Thick silly events, they sound quite fun.
It's also nice to see the ssf restricting. Means people aren't able to beg for free items or get carried by trading.
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
I wish there was an option for boosted xp rates for weeklong events, (disqualifying you from rewards and voiding the character) I can't justify 70+ hours of free time for a week to experience end game. Trying to convience any amount of my friends to come back to play for a non league release is impossible, "hey mate you got a free 70 hours this week?" insane.

The league ideas for group self found are awesome. I can't wait to see the builds that come from crangled trees, wish I could enjoy it.

Also I understand the ruthless event is a ruthless event, for ruthless players. I am only complaining about the group self found content.
Need Sirus Carried? thread/3200785
or in game @WatchersEye
weird
Second-class poe gamer
Cool ideas in theory, although not sure about in practice. I wish there were more SSF events that don't require a group. And for the love of god, whyyyy aren't these starting on a weekend!??? I still <3 you tho.
"
hyyyben wrote:
"
Garf412 wrote:
I suppose some might enjoy this... for me time to play Standard again #sadge was hoping for more really...

Its about the teamwork !!
Dont be a couch potato :D

I think it's the amount of hours to get to what I, and most consider meaningful content with no increase in xp rates. Most mayhem leagues have so many mobs your overleveled for every zone zooming.
Need Sirus Carried? thread/3200785
or in game @WatchersEye
Well, let's try d4 beta

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info