3.20 End-of-League Events

So i get to choose between a month of dead ruthless events or D4 beta.

They had me at she is coming.
LUL Stank Pug Chump Puggers ................... Soooo WEAK, soooo very weak LUL
Honestly i was hoping for a flashback or something like that. Ehh...

edit: thank god for D4 betas.
Last edited by AshenLuck on Mar 1, 2023, 2:32:07 AM
yay for D4
"
snj2lola wrote:
makes for great streamer content.

See you next league.
Does it, if the vast majority of players can't stand to play ruthless, then who's going to bother watching a streamer play.
If you can't handle the truth, just delete the forum post - Precious Flower
"
Firstly, we are extending the Sanctum league until April 4. Sanctum has been a really popular league, and we're happy to run it for a bit longer so that you can keep perfecting your builds and finish your challenges.

hahahahahahahahahah :D hahahahahahahaahahaahahaha awwwwwww you guys at ggg XD
Thanks GGG, for completely screwing players that don't wanna play ruthless or groups. Solo players are truly grateful that you have left them behind...

Not even a flashback event. Whatever. GGG doesn't fail to disappoint.

Only shows how much you respect your players.
Stupid PoE2 Particle System Patch...

New mute system is another hot garbage.
Last edited by y3lw0rC on Mar 1, 2023, 3:04:45 AM
Ok NOW we're talking about something interesting. PoE with gold will be actually interesting. I fuck with that. Not a fan of ruthless. But I'll at least give it a go in this version.

Though - why is Ruthless isn't in Standard?
Thanks GGG. You have made me buy wow, so I can have a meaningful party play experience.
Friends. Ha.
"
Sielin wrote:
Prizes for only top 10 teams? Why can't they just give out boxes for completing the goal? Absolutely no incentive to play if the prizes are all won by racing groups in far less than a day. I would've loved to try out krangled, but as always GGG is sooo afraid of giving out mtx rewards.

Have you won any boss kill events on league launches? got any uniques made by you? Why does this even bother you especially since these group events only give a dinky statue for your hideout. Not even a mystery box, don't like it then don't play it you're not missing out on much.
Who cares who wins honestly, the prize isn't worth the fuss and all I'm seeing is people complaining about it, yet when racers and streamers win boss kill events every time it's minimal.

This gives SSF players an event instead of having to play solo, it's a nice mix up to try something new even if it's not for all players, Almost all events with prizes are for a specific group of players, nothing new here.
Last edited by firenovix on Mar 1, 2023, 4:05:50 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info