3.20 End-of-League Events

A lot of negativity here....GGG is trying some new ideas maybe they are fun maybe not but damn at least give them a chance. Pretty sure if GGG said we are running endless delve, delirium everywhere etc again the same people would be bitching...go play something else and come back for 3.21...or dont
I've lost control of the controls...
Jesus take the wheel"
RAizQT during Kammel HC race
I absolutely love Ruthless (except for the fact that it's way too hard to sustain maps), but... the whole "Ruthless with Gold" event is only non-hardcore?

That's kind of disappointing. I have never played softcore and I would rather not begin now.
they auto-pickup as you approach them

Hey! It's March 1st, not April 1st.

I really like this. Can't be grouping due to work schedule (I'd mess up progress) but will give all I can a go.

EDIT I'd be like Tytykiller joining a group event for just a quick speedrun then leaving...minus the speed and minus the nameinlights.
Last edited by Treme2 on Mar 1, 2023, 12:14:21 AM
Prize pools are so utterly worthless. Please. Literally 1 MTX point is better.
Ruthless with Gold it is then for me for the free mystery box :)

Can't be bothered finding non-existent friends to party with, much prefer playing on my own anyway. Even in trade leagues.
😹😹😹😹😹
I do not and will not use TFT.
Gaming Granny :D
🐢🐢🐢🪲🪲🪲
Figures. I absolutely hate this league.
If you brought back Ultimatum for 1 month it would be more interesting.
Absolutley no one asked for a 2nd extention on Sanctum.

Please be transparent about why you are to your community.

Also three of your "Events" are centered around "group play".
This is concerning, both in context of now and what it could be insinuating for PoE2.
Turning it into a "Standard" MMO party-play needed game.
No one, absolutley no one wants this to be core in Path of Exile.

Polarity futher exacerbates concerns I have regarding PoE2, as it is seems like a subtle signal with how battle/gearing wil be changing in terms of coombat.

For someone who has been part of the community for a very long time [there are many like us], all these inserts have raised even more flags.

Cheers,
Last edited by Monstarella on Mar 1, 2023, 1:19:11 AM

Great. Now please add the following ponderings to your list of future ponderings:

"What if Path of Exile had an Auction house?"

"If the players were right about Archnemesis, could they be right about Trade?"

My spider sense is saying someone at GGG has read Last Epoch's plans for Trading, and has decided they can't pretend "friction" is the best solution anymore.
Here I thought I'd never give Ruthless a try. Nice idea!

Really not exited about the forced group play stuff, though...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info