3.20.1 Patch Notes

COOL
Lycia, The Unholy Heretic without being Affected by Enervation

Is this challenge bugged? I did a no-damage run, never saw a debuff, but still failed?
"
The Resolve bar now flashes when you heal or damage your Resolve.

I'm not seeing this on my game.
when can someone look into the names in harvest? very hard to see the difference in the colour of the names when one is white and the other is a very light blue
poe is going down fast. Diablo 4 and Baldur's Gate 3 have no performance issues. play them instead
sad for volcanic fury
"
Characters that are up close to their target now take even less damage to their Resolve.

you easily are not playing/testing the game as a melee

that change is useless, still not able to play league content with a melee char. I've accepted all the nerfs during the past months but this is a lack of minimal design effort... very upset about this.
"
Updated one component of the Complete Harbinger Encounters challenge to "Use any Harbinger, Ancient or Fracturing Orb", instead of just Fracturing Orb.

nice
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
"
KepugLeinad wrote:
Great patch. Before it, the random DC finally stopped after some mini patches; now, after 3.20.1, they are back again. Good job GGG.

I'm experiencing it almost every map. How are we going to solve this?
"
Scappotto wrote:
"
Characters that are up close to their target now take even less damage to their Resolve.

you easily are not playing/testing the game as a melee

that change is useless, still not able to play league content with a melee char. I've accepted all the nerfs during the past months but this is a lack of minimal design effort... very upset about this.

Melee is able to do well in Sanctum, but you have to have high damage.
Playing Jugg has no benefit, because your tankieness is useless in Sanctum.
Playing like a Rogue and Backstabbing is the Key.
CooL,nice change

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info