3.20.1 Patch Notes

Very slow search in map stashtab
"
Aijendo wrote:
"
Scappotto wrote:
"
Characters that are up close to their target now take even less damage to their Resolve.

you easily are not playing/testing the game as a melee

that change is useless, still not able to play league content with a melee char. I've accepted all the nerfs during the past months but this is a lack of minimal design effort... very upset about this.

Melee is able to do well in Sanctum, but you have to have high damage.
Playing Jugg has no benefit, because your tankieness is useless in Sanctum.
Playing like a Rogue and Backstabbing is the Key.

wow thanks a lot! I never thought to do this way. Now please explain how to do that with 3 enemy, 1 melee and 2 ranged... they just ignored how some character of their game would interact with the content which should be equal for every kind of char, especially if you are introducing a kind of life like "resolve" excluding all the peculiarity of the char itself
Good patch.
getting somewhere :)
This league continues to be the most uninteresting, unfair and unexciting by the large mile. I voted with the wallet and I hope the numbers will show to GGG that their definition of fun and player definition of fun are very different.

Specifically, RNG, off-screen shots and slow & tedious gameplay are not fun.
poggers
"
bloodrizer wrote:
This league continues to be the most uninteresting, unfair and unexciting by the large mile. I voted with the wallet and I hope the numbers will show to GGG that their definition of fun and player definition of fun are very different.

True.
In an ARPG players need to develop their ES/LIFE, Armour and Evasion, but in Sanctum for what ? To die on full-life under there !?

Who is the genious that wrote this season?

She/he should look straight her/him-self at the mirror and questioning her/him-self 'bout life choices.

Worst season (so far... )
Last edited by JoeGoldie on Dec 30, 2022, 9:54:14 AM
pog
Fixed a bug where you could fail to obtain credit towards the Complete Ritual Encounters challenge when completing the final Opulent Ritual in a Map.

-> not fixed at all
"
JoeGoldie wrote:
"
bloodrizer wrote:

True.
In an ARPG players need to develop their ES/LIFE, Armour and Evasion, but in Sanctum for what ? To die on full-life under there !?

Who is the genious that wrote this season?

She/he should look straight her/him-self at the mirror and questioning her/him-self 'bout life choices.

Worst season (so far... )

I always play RF and you are right that the league mechanic does not favor those builds which are usually building more towards tankiness, but for me this is still one of the best if not the best league PoE had to offer so far. So i think we agree to disagree that this is the worst league, but the further comments you made are fully unreasonable and i hope you realize and delte those.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info