3.20.1 Patch Notes

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2023!!!!
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
"
Bernhart wrote:

I always play RF and you are right that the league mechanic does not favor those builds which are usually building more towards tankiness, but for me this is still one of the best if not the best league PoE had to offer so far. So i think we agree to disagree that this is the worst league, but the further comments you made are fully unreasonable and i hope you realize and delte those.

I'm glad you are having fun, but no I'm not going to change my mind, this league is an insult for an ARPG, I'm not going to repeat myself the reasons have been already written. If you like dancing game, feel free to dance around the mobs mate, I like to fight them. Call me oldfashioned :)
"
JoeGoldie wrote:
"
Bernhart wrote:

I always play RF and you are right that the league mechanic does not favor those builds which are usually building more towards tankiness, but for me this is still one of the best if not the best league PoE had to offer so far. So i think we agree to disagree that this is the worst league, but the further comments you made are fully unreasonable and i hope you realize and delte those.

I'm glad you are having fun, but no I'm not going to change my mind, this league is an insult for an ARPG, I'm not going to repeat myself the reasons have been already written. If you like dancing game, feel free to dance around the mobs mate, I like to fight them. Call me oldfashioned :)

This league is a bullshit.
"
Fixed a bug where multiple waypoint icons could appear on the minimap in Hideouts.

Tried, tested, bug's reproduced itself! TWO Map devices (base one counts) required!
Last edited by bvanharjr on Jan 8, 2023, 1:28:16 AM
"
Scappotto wrote:
"
Aijendo wrote:
"
Scappotto wrote:

you easily are not playing/testing the game as a melee

that change is useless, still not able to play league content with a melee char. I've accepted all the nerfs during the past months but this is a lack of minimal design effort... very upset about this.

Melee is able to do well in Sanctum, but you have to have high damage.
Playing Jugg has no benefit, because your tankieness is useless in Sanctum.
Playing like a Rogue and Backstabbing is the Key.

wow thanks a lot! I never thought to do this way. Now please explain how to do that with 3 enemy, 1 melee and 2 ranged... they just ignored how some character of their game would interact with the content which should be equal for every kind of char, especially if you are introducing a kind of life like "resolve" excluding all the peculiarity of the char itself

Nah he's right just get a weapon like the Dev on the league showcase video had, it was a 3k phys DMG dagger, it's easy bro just git gud :D

Jk but seriously wtf is that dagger i wonder if that's how they test things instead of using a atleast somewhat close to a real item the player can get

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info