3.20.1 Patch Notes

ty so much for buffs and good changes but hope there will be more of those in sanct
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Last edited by TreeOfDead on Dec 21, 2022, 12:26:17 AM
"The wave skill used by the final form of the Sanctum Boss now spawns far fewer lightning bolts with each wave, though the lightning bolts are slightly larger. The delay between each wave has also been slightly increased."
THX i lost 2 times because I didn't see a way out -_-

Huck now brings along his Rogue Equipment when accompanying you in Maps.
Significantly increased the experience gained from killing Metamorph Monsters.
Blighted Map Changes
Fixed a bug where Labyrinth Trials were not spawning in Maps.
YAY!

Fixed a bug where sources that reduced the Duration of Elemental Ailments on you, such as the Anointed Flesh Passive Skill, were not applying to Ignites.
:3

NICE NICE NICE! Now its best league in recent times.
I'm missing a bugfix where sanctum guards ignore taunts from static minions. Seemingly also skellies but not tested that to the same extent.
"
y562565 wrote:
Thanks for saving me a lot of chaos in the fracture orb

Yeeah. It was getting like a 1000 chaos orbs for one fracture already.
So much for 1/3 of one single challenge!
Blighted map changes are amazing.
What's about 32:9 Support?
Would be nice to play without black bars on the sites.
"
Ruthless-specific Changes

Really? Oils?!
You really are clueless.
I hate Charan sometimes.
i've experienced a bug where the mad device would eat scarabs and not spawn the said league mechanic. i tried this few times with abyss scarab and it doesnt spawn any abysses. and No,i dont have that atlass notable which blocks abyss. pls someone else confirm this,i cant be the only one having it
"
ciklq123 wrote:
i've experienced a bug where the mad device would eat scarabs and not spawn the said league mechanic. i tried this few times with abyss scarab and it doesnt spawn any abysses. and No,i dont have that atlass notable which blocks abyss. pls someone else confirm this,i cant be the only one having it

Do you have the Atlas Passive "Stream of Consciousness" turned on?
Combat is simple.
Keep your blood in.
Take theirs out.
wheres the part about the sanctum portal spawning and sucking you out your map ?????? the amount of times its done this and i have 0 intent to go in its freaking annoying!!!!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info