New and Changed Gems in Path of Exile: The Forbidden Sanctum

test
Can you clarify, for Smite, does "each target can only be hit once by this skill" mean that if an enemy is near to two lightning strikes, it will only take damage from one of them, or does it just mean that the same enemy can't be the subject of multiple lightning strikes?

Edit: Also, is it intentional that Vaal Smite does not state that each target can only be hit once? Does this imply that Vaal Smite can hit a single target multiple times, but Smite can not?
Last edited by Unremarkable on Dec 7, 2022, 4:02:29 PM
Nevermind, all good.
Last edited by Lirhtim on Dec 21, 2022, 6:09:27 PM
Nice
Also: Vaal Frost Blades when?
To me it feels like they were too scared of releasing another OP from the start skill gem, so they released undertuned VF lmao. I don't see any reason to prefer it over Consecrated Path. Overall, very bad changes - minion builds are getting shot in the leg once again for no particular reason. As someone said earlier you guys at @GGG gotta stop killing gem synergies such as Predator + Infernal Legion. During all recent patches all you do is killing build diversity. What for? I guess the goal and __vision__ really is to restrict players to 3-5 meta skills and kill all the fun completely. Stupidly overpowered uniques gated behind uber bosses do not solve this problem either.
cute gems
AYAYA
"
MidgetLove wrote:
"
POG

This will be the best league in years. It’s all coming together.

#MakeWraeclastGreatAgain
#InChrisWeTrust

Bro chill out on supporter packs lmao.

hope he can donate some =/
"
itssowrong wrote:
I have played Smite in many leagues. It's easily one of my all time favorite skills. Usually paired with Hollow Palm. So I was obviously looking forward to this patch!

Well here I am once again looking like a fool for being excited about something from GGG before seeing every last single detail about it!!

The change to Smite is an effective 70%-80% damage reduction against single target. Damage by the way it really needed!! Why in the world would you nerf an already underperforming skill by 80%!!!! Makes literally zero sense and has killed most of the hype I had for this league.

Well done as is the new norm.

How does this nerf Smite? It wasn't shotgunning before. I actually don't understand how it was nerfed, could you explain?
"
MidgetLove wrote:
"
Weiszsz wrote:
POGCRAZY

Every time someone uses POG I lose a braincell. CRINGE AS HELL STOP IT.

POG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info