New and Changed Gems in Path of Exile: The Forbidden Sanctum

OMG, insane ! Great work
i'm playing bladFlurry this league but is going to be painchamp xD i was expecting a little buff apart from the vall form full leech here we goo
So much for melee tweaks, some vaal skills and huge nerfs to the already 2 good skills lul
HC balance should be separate from SC I don't care which outdated 1993 game dev philosophy this goes against. youtube/twitch.tv/DESPAIR268

REVERT SUNDER :) REVERT SEISMIC CRY :) REVERT IMPALER :) REVERT GAME :)) MAKE DUALWIELD GREAT AGAIN :)
@GGG
Counts Cursed Ground Support "as you" (e.g. for the Last Rites Node)?
Did not really understand the smite change. Could someone please clarify it for me?
Thank God I had already decided to move away from using spectral helix. Kinda not cool to put in the patch notes that only the added damage effectiveness was getting changed and then change both stats. Expected though. Thoroughly nerfed, now definite trash. Back to using steel skills for melee levelling!
Last edited by An0mndr_Gaming on Dec 7, 2022, 3:22:59 PM
y i k e s
Yet another unpaid Path of Exile 2 Alpha Tester.
Ty for numbers.

But why Prey changes, it's not like "Infernal legion" builds or some DoT aura Minions were running around and were "problematic" by any stretch.
Hmhmhm, interesting.

The fall from 7 to 2 additional projectiles for lightning strIke seems a bit much.
"
MagnusGrey wrote:
Did not really understand the smite change. Could someone please clarify it for me?

I guess Smite lost the ability to double hit a single target (using the combo: addition strike + positioning) or multi-hit several targets when monsters are packed together.

Can anyone confirm?
Last edited by zerosette on Dec 7, 2022, 3:29:04 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info