New and Changed Gems in Path of Exile: The Forbidden Sanctum

"
You're being pre-nerfed for PoE 2.

you make it sound like PoE2 will be a new game when in reality its just a new campaign. So those who want to keep their loot of the old game, can just rush the new campaign in case it doesnt share the same standard league and then use all the new ascendancys in PoE1.

The rest will be implemented into both. And all microtransactions the players made will be usable in the new campaign aswell unless something makes this impossible.
"
"
You're being pre-nerfed for PoE 2.

you make it sound like PoE2 will be a new game when in reality its just a new campaign. So those who want to keep their loot of the old game, can just rush the new campaign in case it doesnt share the same standard league and then use all the new ascendancys in PoE1./quote]

Please think about what you just said there.
And then think about just how would you make that work.
And then come again, please.
"Boah, is echt lächerlich, wie schnell das hier lädt, wenn nich irgendwelche Penner mit MTX hier rumhängen."
Last edited by Reshemin on Dec 10, 2022, 5:58:35 PM
"
you make it sound like PoE2 will be a new game when in reality its just a new campaign. So those who want to keep their loot of the old game, can just rush the new campaign in case it doesnt share the same standard league and then use all the new ascendancys in PoE1.

The rest will be implemented into both. And all microtransactions the players made will be usable in the new campaign aswell unless something makes this impossible.

I don't often make contradictory statements, but when I do, I do it on the PoE forums.

Stay confusing friends...

Last edited by Sabranic_SilverDeth on Dec 11, 2022, 4:12:17 PM
nice

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info