New and Changed Gems in Path of Exile: The Forbidden Sanctum

Volcanic fissure does the same thing as molten strike, but the skill seems lot weaker, 80% of the MS Attack speed, and does not even have the added fire damage, why didn't it get a higher attack damage and effectiveness multiplier to make up for that and at least bring it to par with MS dps?.
Hope nobody wanted to play lightning strike this league XD
"
Shockwave Support

New: Supports melee attack skills. Cannot support triggered attacks, attacks used by things other than you, or skills which create minions.

You really don't want anyone to use this support gem don't you?

"
Predator Support

Added
Minions from Supported Skills deal 24% more Damage to the Prey with Hits and Ailments

Removed
Minions from Supported Skills deal 24% more Damage to the Prey

Yet another nerf to the Decay support gem, not to mention Infernal legion. Why do you guys do this? What purpose does it serve? Stop nerfing mechanics by changing the language to "hits and ailments" on literally everything when there are things OTHER than hits and ailments. Either stop breaking gem synergy, fix the synergy you break, or remove it entirely please. Don't just tie a rope to it, kick it into the Tar Pits Map and pretend it doesn't exist.
State of Beyond Mechanic: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3441741

State of Blight Mechanic: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3470384

State of Harbinger Mechanic: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3473629
Holy Helix max level new helix is worst than level 1 old helix
curses D:
I have played Smite in many leagues. It's easily one of my all time favorite skills. Usually paired with Hollow Palm. So I was obviously looking forward to this patch!

Well here I am once again looking like a fool for being excited about something from GGG before seeing every last single detail about it!!

The change to Smite is an effective 70%-80% damage reduction against single target. Damage by the way it really needed!! Why in the world would you nerf an already underperforming skill by 80%!!!! Makes literally zero sense and has killed most of the hype I had for this league.

Well done as is the new norm.
"
d_n_r wrote:
Hope nobody wanted to play lightning strike this league XD

Actually, I wanted to try lightning strike in the new league because I've never played it before lol...
Still hoping for old firestorm + vaal version
"
Predator Support

Added
Minions from Supported Skills deal 24% more Damage to the Prey with Hits and Ailments

Removed

Which minions get hit by this?

Chaos golem DoT aura?
Any specter that uses Chaos DoT?
"
Raghin wrote:
"
Shockwave Support

New: Supports melee attack skills. Cannot support triggered attacks, attacks used by things other than you, or skills which create minions.

You really don't want anyone to use this support gem don't you?

"
Predator Support

Added

Removed

Yet another nerf to the Decay support gem, not to mention Infernal legion. Why do you guys do this? What purpose does it serve? Stop nerfing mechanics by changing the language to "hits and ailments" on literally everything when there are things OTHER than hits and ailments. Either stop breaking gem synergy, fix the synergy you break, or remove it entirely please. Don't just tie a rope to it, kick it into the Tar Pits Map and pretend it doesn't exist.

I was going to play srs guardian this league, just you know to have some "fun" picking the build played less than 1%. This gem is used approx of 0.1% of players base. And they nerfing it... I just can't understand that happend in their heads.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info