Content Update 3.20.0 -- Path of Exile: The Forbidden Sanctum

The only people who didn't drop loot were people who didn't play.

Everything on my account I dropped/crafted/saved currency to trade for in Kalandra.

I have more loot than almost any other league, playing solo, while I work 40 hours a week.

It's all there for anyone, just by playing the league.
not much, another new spell that cannot be used by totem, meh
"
Father_Taco77 wrote:
I really just want to know...what drugs are ya'll on to think this is good??? I've seen better balance in MTG and Yu-Gi-Oh than this crap. This may mark my 6th league, and well, I find this abhorrent and insulting to a majority of your player base, that obviously "The Vision" does not give two F***s about. Gonna save my money for D4. So disappointing that such a long running game title is being ran this way.

WAAAAAAA. GGG nerfed my broken lightning conduit.
Dude. GGG is not high, you are. This skill gave you like 5mill dmg on few div budget. Meanwhile for example arc not even 30% of its damage lmao
So look like we kiss a bunch of popular builds goodbye?
RF Inquisitor, Spectral Helix, LS, LC and all builds that use nightblade?
disgusting pile of nerfs. the removal of the existing unique jewels over the previous few patches has greatly hurt build diversity, no fun can come from this. first you take my first snow, now mantra of flames as well. you guys are making it really hard to play this game without using meta/meme builds. if i wanted no choice of build diversity i would be playing diablo 3 or world of warcraft. no unique jewels from quests, golem jewels cant drop and dont have a vendor recipe, but somehow have a more deterministic source? what the fuck sort of cryptic bullshit is that supposed to mean? they better not be only obtainable from ritual for some absurd amount of tribute or 75000 harvest lifeforce. just disgusting.
waiting for OP to deliver.
"
NasusPodInta wrote:
"
Father_Taco77 wrote:
I really just want to know...what drugs are ya'll on to think this is good??? I've seen better balance in MTG and Yu-Gi-Oh than this crap. This may mark my 6th league, and well, I find this abhorrent and insulting to a majority of your player base, that obviously "The Vision" does not give two F***s about. Gonna save my money for D4. So disappointing that such a long running game title is being ran this way.

WAAAAAAA. GGG nerfed my broken lightning conduit.
Dude. GGG is not high, you are. This skill gave you like 5mill dmg on few div budget. Meanwhile for example arc not even 30% of its damage lmao

Under this premise...why totems still alive? Sismictrap? Skeleton Mages? many minions builds? it do SIRIUS with 150-200 chaos budget...and still alive.

Sry but you reasoning is WRONG. : /

GGG is nerfing MOST PLAYED BUILD the last 5 season not the most REALLY OP, bro...open your ayes pls!

And the worst part, the Withering stemp change make it USELESS for all builds using it for the ORIGINAL purpose for which they were made....is simply stupid bro, TR, Caustic arrow, and long ETC now are DEATH, think about this. Is a nonsense change a big mistake i hope GGG reacts and make it back to previously until think a nice way to nerf what GGG wants nerf (Lightning Strike and conduit all know this) without "colateral damages".

Fix 1 Skill that don't really need by fixed...wile broken another 10 skills...this is not "Worth" not for my.
Last edited by arbitre on Dec 1, 2022, 10:52:25 PM
nice no minion fixes at all, specters still unplayable.

doesn't look like the mechanic was made for my type of playing, ima late start this one, still gonna play specters i don't think ill get any where with this league mechanic, maybe 3.21 will have some minion damage fixes for specters.
MAKE LEFT CLICK GREAT AGAIN.
Last edited by maxtraxv3 on Dec 1, 2022, 10:49:57 PM
"
Oddtask wrote:
wth ggg not nerfing traps yet again?
Please make Melee great Again.

But melee strike is ded again. Give a little buff but cost a huge nerf.
So, a bunch of nerfs covered up with lies about buffs to the game. 9 out of 10 actual problems most mentioned over the previous three years ignored completely and no real help given to melee other than a "attaboy go fuck yourselves!"
Honestly GGG should make the game they want to make.

These patch notes kill a lot of fun builds I enjoyed. By Kill I mean like a 40-50% effective damage nerf if I don't do a lot of adjustment. Still playable, maybe even competitive; however, the way to gain damage and defense boils down to a couple of methods that every build employs.

Hexblast looks super awkward now, the extra long casttime and losing like 200% extra damage from doom. Still it can be spammed now, and maybe automated in an effective way. Mines/traps might be pretty neat.

Despair lost a lot of identity as a curse, and a lot of chaos dot skills may need 25% dps increases to make up for its removal.

most other curses lost a cool weird part of identity as it seems they got homogenized. Temp chains is going to be way easier to slot in at least.

Curse effectiveness is going to be a trap for a lot of builds since most curse baselines are much lower. Some niche builds are going to be less effective against pinnacle bosses because they were super stacking effectiveness.

It feels like the game is halfway between what it was and what it is going to be, this adjustment period would be better if the bandaid was ripped off so to speak. If they rolled out the gem changes that are going to be in poe2, that would be so much better than slightly buffed items, fractured orbs, or whatever. We need core gameplay concepts from poe2 to be put into this game, and it should be done sooner than later. The longer the game sits like this, the more it feels like poe2 is dead on arrival.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info