Path of Exile: The Forbidden Sanctum Teasers

"
SmashinBob wrote:
To all of you saying the keystone is bad, you just fail to see bigger picture, keystones are for specific build types, like for instance selfcursing with the unique jewel(20% dmg per curse on you), you only need to do it on start of map. Its a huge buff, since the 20% reduced curse effect is something you need to scale for that anyway, 4heads.

You're correct, sadly, the problem is that there is even bigger picture beyond this keystone. For example, that it replaces Hex master notable, that is arguably much more powerful than this, making your hexes last basically more than 20 seconds and making them having greater area of effect (so it is generally good for anyone who uses hexes, not just one specific self-cursing build). And I understand the disapontment of people, expecting unique interesting replacement for Doomsday, I would appreciate if Hex master notable would stay, and they would think of something more entertaining, something like this keystone having the defensive component of the Malediction effect, that they took away from Occultist. Or giving you the abillity to have only one curse/hex, but it would have some great benefits, something like the old Supreme ego keystone interaction etc.
Last edited by Orisuhn on Nov 29, 2022, 11:19:22 AM
Hard to believe that they are replacing the one and only curse keystone by something entirely dedicated to self-curse. That's almost as bad as archnemesis everywhere.

Bane gets the middle finger again without even the beginning of an explanation. What is in GGG's opinion the purpose of Bane? Is it a convenience support for applying multiple curses ot is it meant do deal damage? If it's meant for damage it can't be any good if it doesn't work with Vixen Entrapments and if it's meant for spreading curses it just Vixen with a downside.
Not much of a tease, more like ice cube into pants.
Who came up with making league on sunday lol very cringe
>new card
>drop rate?
> :)
"
artifleur wrote:
Bane gets the middle finger again without even the beginning of an explanation. What is in GGG's opinion the purpose of Bane?

Problem: This game has too many builds for our liking
Solution: We randomly nerf stuff until out vision of 1 usable build per Ascendancy class comes true
Can you restore Exalted Orb as only for crafts and make a new Orb for Exalt mod? That would be cool, Divine just feels bad when it drops ;d
7 Divine Orbs? If it gave 1 I might've thought I had a chance of getting one, but 7? That thing will never drop for ordinary people...
DIVINE
"
MagosX wrote:
7 Divine Orbs? If it gave 1 I might've thought I had a chance of getting one, but 7? That thing will never drop for ordinary people...

define ordinary...
3.23 is the best league of all time (an absolute banger)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info