Path of Exile: The Forbidden Sanctum Teasers

"
AlekzZz84 wrote:
define ordinary...

Non-streamer and non-nolifer
Yay, no more mandatory wiki cross check when beastcrafting an awful flask in acts.
"
MagosX wrote:
"
AlekzZz84 wrote:
define ordinary...

Non-streamer and non-nolifer

You gotta be kidding, right? It's absolutely ordinary drop with fixed price for the whole league ~0.6div. It's drop rate should be almost equal to Abandoned Wealth (5 cards for 3ex). These type of cards can get every player in a league, if only you don't sit forever on white maps or drop the league in day 2, lol
blah
Can the next tease be melee related? Pretty please :)

Last edited by suriuken on Nov 29, 2022, 6:35:52 PM
"
MagosX wrote:
7 Divine Orbs? If it gave 1 I might've thought I had a chance of getting one, but 7? That thing will never drop for ordinary people...

You know there is already another card for divine orbs? Bet you are really gonna be upset now!
Well, guess exalts aren't coming back. Ah well
"
diablomix wrote:
Well, guess exalts aren't coming back. Ah well
I'm betting this is a user created div card in response to the sudden demand for divine orbs, and wanting to fill a void it left because there are different exalt cards you can farm but only one for divines (and limited to certain maps at that).
I suppose I should wait until patch notes, but it appears that there will be absolutely no fixes to the massive loot and crafting issues in 3.19 and all we get is a minor nerf to Archnemeses. Very disappointing. Where is the "cool stuff?" and no I don't count the 3 other Manifesto's as anything except for tightning up mechanics that should never have been released that way.
Last edited by MrWonderful99 on Nov 30, 2022, 12:52:36 AM
12 Cards for 7 divine orbs!???

Previously when Exalted orb were main currency it was way less than this, why a simple rewards need to be that difficult?

Can't u make it 5 cards for 7 divine? Due to how bad the drop are now?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info