Path of Exile: The Forbidden Sanctum Teasers

"
fuxxnuts2 wrote:
teasers page only has 24 pages right before league start, compared to close to 40 pages in other leagues.

GGG how are you not worried how you've alienated the player base thus far?

Now you wont even release atlas tree changes prior to league start. Is this a repeat from 3.19 where you're going to release a massive 50-75% off MTX on the first two days before players realize the nonsense that has been done to collect alms before the revolt?

I'm hoping i'm wrong on this one...

Perhaps its time to do something else with your time....
"
The rewards that were previously offered have been removed.
We feel that the Archnemesis system. We feel that this is an additional Curse.

These two generated sentences are very agreeable by a portion of players in retrospective (not me tho). Loot bad, Archnem evil!

P.S. I disagree with loot being bad.

"
The Nurse can now be found from more deterministic sources throughout Path of Exile: Trade

A very funny and true statement imo.

"
The Mountain can now be found in the presence of a Rare Crimson, Cobalt, or Viridian Jewel.

I can't help but picture the Mountain from Game of Thrones appearing when a jewel drops.
Arian Synthesis of G3

1% chance for 10 breaches - so the 10 breaches have 99% chance to block what a tanky thing.
So since relics will not go core: Will relics be removed upon standard transfer, or do we get to keep the ones we already found during the league?
My question is will Royale come back one day?
sedantes
this league looks like it's gonna be fun. if the other new nodes on the atlas tree are similar, it's going to be very exciting to play my favorite league mechanics.
you misspelled civilizations
"
TheNargacuga wrote:
you misspelled civilizations

"Civilisations" is the correct spelling in New Zealand English which uses British English.
Loving these atlas tree changes
"
alex_disp wrote:
Does this apply to Bane? Cuz it also has Hex tag.
Would be fun to kill everything with 1 cast - true fire and forget.

Bane no longer has the Hex tag/Curse tag anymore.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info