Path of Exile: The Forbidden Sanctum Teasers

"
Wogibogi wrote:
"
Aoewithex wrote:
For triggering curses its shit, coz they anyway will waste mana for trying overlap curses (even if this no offect coz of keystone)

For self cast, shit too, coz if someone live 15 second+, your build have great problems. For boss fights recast curses not a problem, and i think bosses with phase immune, still ignore this keystone, like they drop current curses even if you cast it on them 2 seconds ago.

So people, which say "neat, amazing, wow, awesome" and other words, can you pls explain where and for what it keystone can help?

Cuz it stays on the monster even if he is dead :) for the possibility of revive kekw

Nope. When you die, your curses and mark immediately disappear as auras and bless do. But hexes have long duration, and I don't think anyone have problem to recast it every 10 or 16+s (supported by duration or for dot builds), cause if you have problem do this, your build cannot survive for such long time.

It is only a keystone made everyone confused about how ggg define buff.
ultra meh
Awful
Hi,
Some patches ago, it was stated that curses are not removed on pinnancles bosses if cast manually? Now there is notable. So how it is now?
Doomsday die for this???
"
Sukre wrote:
Hi,
Some patches ago, it was stated that curses are not removed on pinnancles bosses if cast manually? Now there is notable. So how it is now?

I think you talked about marks. Marks are the only curse that stay on mobs.
other curses (hexes) do not.
what is the point of an infinite duration curse with a 20% LESS effect downside... hexblast or something?
Ok
srly? but why?
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
what is the point of this keystone?
are curses now have base 1 sec duration or what?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info