Path of Exile: The Forbidden Sanctum Teasers

Bruh 3m dps builds kill rares and uniqes in less than 15sec. This literally only usefull for self-curse, what are you even talking about xD Not to mention that curse changes are actually really bad for most of players, coz no one gonna self cast them. (and obviously the only possible for GGG way to buff self cast is nerf everything else to the ground)
Nice.
the original whispers of DOOM is back! (except worse xd)
Last edited by Fightgarr on Nov 28, 2022, 4:52:35 PM
Hi Chris,
If you don't kill a rare before curse disappear, it means you have zdps and in that case, you really don't want 20% less effect :YEP:
Can i have my second mystery box (delirium event) btw ?

"
loudpinks2000 wrote:
"
DieAbolicaL wrote:
this is terrible. if mobs aren't dead before curse duration expires you're doing something wrong.

38 supporter icon player opinion probably not applicable to most players. Might want to keep that in mind. Ever stop to thinking maybe some people enjoy to play weaker off-meta builds and need more than 15 seconds to kill rares / uniques? Like corrupted essence monsters, rogue exiles, rogue metamorphs, etc.

The change wasn't made FOR YOU. GGG does not balance the game FOR YOU. Besides, if you are such a blasting beast, why are you so fired up about the change? Or did you just want to brag in public? Apparently you're instakilling everything regardless so it should be irrelevant for you.

You do realize that, even in that case, it's better to self-re-cast the curse (0.3s) than -20% effect for 15 seconds ?
Last edited by Red_Vex_13 on Nov 28, 2022, 5:07:20 PM
"
Hi Chris,
If you don't kill a rare before curse disappear, it means you have zdps and in that case, you really don't want 20% less effect :YEP:
Can i have my second mystery box (delirium event) btw ?

"
loudpinks2000 wrote:
"
DieAbolicaL wrote:
this is terrible. if mobs aren't dead before curse duration expires you're doing something wrong.

38 supporter icon player opinion probably not applicable to most players. Might want to keep that in mind. Ever stop to thinking maybe some people enjoy to play weaker off-meta builds and need more than 15 seconds to kill rares / uniques? Like corrupted essence monsters, rogue exiles, rogue metamorphs, etc.

The change wasn't made FOR YOU. GGG does not balance the game FOR YOU. Besides, if you are such a blasting beast, why are you so fired up about the change? Or did you just want to brag in public? Apparently you're instakilling everything regardless so it should be irrelevant for you.

You do realize that, even in that case, it's better to self-re-cast the curse (0.3s) than -20% effect for 15 seconds ?

What the hell are all of you talking about? This is QoL for self cursing. That's all.
This is great. Thank you!

I am very happy with the infinite duration.
It makes it very interesting to apply many curses now!
curses applied recently has 1 second duration.
20% more effect of your curses.
Nice !
Bad Seed
"
"
Hex master is not very useful since when you die, return hideout and continue boss fight, you still need to recast a lump of hexes; I guess even the boss with Unable to select skills could remove all of the hexes applied and you need to recast ALL of THEM.
And it is not very available unless your character is witch, templar or shadow.

Thus I predict it to continuously be the carrier of inner conviction for stationary charge builds.

Besides, seems it could be used as a reference of how much power would be taken from hextouch and blasphemy supports, as an example, at least 20% reduced curse effect, or even less curse effect.

I hope curse rebalance would be buff or at least flat adjustment. Don't let us down!

PERMA curse on the BOSS its extremly usefull. especially where there are mechanics where you have to dodge alot of stuff

and dont forget, there is the Skin Of The Lords armour that can give this keystone. who knows, maybe new unique items also ;)

You can cast 2 curses in a 0.5 seconds timeframe. You have more time than this to dodge. This keystone is uselles.
You do realize that, even in that case, it's better to self-re-cast the curse (0.3s) than -20% effect for 15 seconds ?[/quote]

What the hell are all of you talking about? This is QoL for self cursing. That's all.[/quote]

It's not, casting all your curses in less than a second doesn't hinder your playstyle. I am a self caster myself and this helps nothing. Some guy proposed : 20% more curse effect and 1 second duration. This idea is sick (but I would probably put 5 seconds) , because it gives damage and a downside. The curent keystone only gives a downside since you cast curses reliable anyway lmao.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info