3.20 Balance Manifesto: Curses

F for all Occultist imma pray for you
Venezuela es mi barrio, y odio mi barrio.
Amante de las abejas🐝
in conclusion "Your Hexes can affect Hexproof Enemies" is that getting added to the tree? kinda build breaking if it isnt.
MAKE LEFT CLICK GREAT AGAIN.
ouch, that Occultist rework doesn't look good...
3.23 is the best league of all time (an absolute banger)
Very vague information about Despair and Vulnerability, what about dot builds? there is no mention about that at all... if Despair only works for hits and spells that hit... Then what about dot builds? I urge you to write comprehensive information please...
nerfed occultist not cool
more viper strike nerfs because removing the jewel, fortify and hydrosphere from that build wasn't enough
Last edited by öÖö8228 on Nov 27, 2022, 10:46:51 PM
The 3.20 curse changes were well thought out, and properly tested..

{Skeptical Hippo Face}
the nerf to occulist reminds me of the massive killing of the necromancer ascendency + # levels to all minion gems.. it was literally a part of her core kit as necro so much so that it should be something like "base" for all necromancers as specialization..
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
Reducing curse cast speeds could be a good way to promote self-cast cursing. I think even a little bit could make it more palatable for builds that are prone to dps downtimes.
"
NoIguanaForZ wrote:
"
We have removed the '15% increased Effect of your Curses' and 'Enemies you Curse have Malediction' stats from the Malediction notable in the Occultist's Ascendancy.

Mmph. I can live with it; losing the +1 curse from Malediction would have been quite inconvenient since my little-engine-that-could build in standard needs a hex and a mark to feel good, and prying loose the skill points to path to Whispers of Doom would have been moderately inconvenient.

Malediction's reduced damage *dealt* was a nice bit of defense though, and I'm gonna miss the fact that it applied to hexproof enemies even if the hex didn't.

"
The 'Your Hexes can affect Hexproof Enemies' stat has been moved from Profane Bloom to the Malediction notable.

Oh. Never mind.

Profane Bloom: chaos on-kill explosion only

Malediction(will be renamed): +1 curse, your curse can apply to hexproof enemies.

15% curse effect will be moved into passive tree so we could invest more passives to get them back lol.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info