3.20 Balance Manifesto: Curses

"
Audience_Cat wrote:
"
Razormaze wrote:
somehow they quickly changed their vision, first adding uber versions of bosses and then buff curses to the level of any boss dummy under them, apparently money is stronger than vision...

It's almost like there isn't actually a "vision", and people made the whole thing up...

yeah keep drinking the kool aid bro xD
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Terry Pratchett :'(
"
coldcandor wrote:
All I can say is:

These changes sound AMAZING and all the hate in the comments can go fuck itself.

I'm amazed that GGG even bothers with you people.

They don't in case you haven't noticed the last multiple leagues.
NOTHING about these changes sound amazing.

GGG: "We're gonna buff curses!"
Players: "Yay!"

GGG: "But we're gonna nerf how 90% of your builds apply them."
Players: Kubrick stare followed by either faster bailing on the league or just dropping the game entirely.
everyone did use curse on hit rings/gloves because the automation was nice and people dont want to stand still to curse (the only one who wants to stand still for zdps is quin69 afaik)

so ggg is going to nerf it. lmao

anyways. whole stuff is yet pretty underwhelming. nothing mentioned sounds like causing hype. if there isnt coming up some nice shit, poe 1 is pretty much done yet.
So funny that many people try to come up with any reason to hate on GGG. Game changes - bad, game doesnt change - bad, game having content - bad. doesnt have content - bad. PoE doesnt have to to be perfectly balanced, it's impossible anyway, it's your responcibility to come up with things that work well or be prepared to progress slower then others. You die too much? That's your problem.
POG
This seems to encourage build diversity.
Yes from me
If you are going to face a real challenge, it has to be a real challenge. You can't accomplish anything without the possibility of failure.
Occultist nerfs make me sad :(
"
Rekill wrote:
"
Fzt_NEDİM wrote:
this game is not a game to stop and use curse manually. the mechanics of your game are not suitable for casting curses in the middle of the battle. your hostility to automating will get you in trouble.

each character has a power and the power of the occultist is curse. why was it nerfed so that there is no difference compared to other characters? nonsense.

true. 100% this.

I could swear there were thousands who joined us
Curses aren't going to fix what is really bad about bosses to begin with

Most have phases that are BS and designed to be dragged with them untouchable just to get the player killed, quite arbitrary nothing involving mechanical skill just hey you can't do damage anymore.

This is compounded by the fact you've been upping their health massively while nerfing our dps the last few leagues. While whining about power creep too amazing arguments despite what data would suggest, that you lie about as well.

But after blowing the amount of eater invitations I have this league I've also realized you hate kiting. Eater on uber is just terrible no matter the movement skill or base ms you have. His death beam will always turn with you no matter how you do it, again arbitrary killing mechanism.

Since sirius you've made bossing worse for less reward so now that you nerfed altar even with this buff to them why waste time. I can easily grind you lesser mechanics with less effort and get more short of you nerfing currency, if you do considering this league I will be out.

You don't really have much a game anymore it's a gear chore you heavily weight against the player, most of the obstacles aren't based on our skill lacking just rngesus and highly weighted mods to make the monsters you can't make interesting be broke.

You lost me even with POE2 I'm sick of your expected gameplay loop which is do a billion chores just to realize crafting or build scaling will screw you at the top.
Last edited by Nuttyhater on Nov 29, 2022, 5:40:51 PM
Okay. Most builds i play I self cast curse so this is good IMO :)
Holla at me on twitch, twitter, & youtube @beats4president

Always trading :)

Thank you GGG for the Great Game

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info