3.20 Balance Manifesto: Curses

Can y'all please stop turning Witch ascendancies to trash?
Love the changes but why reduce curse effect on Blasphemy?
I agree automating curses is powerful but Blasphemy already has the opportunity cost of being an aura meaning u have less mana to reserve another aura in its place and is one of the few ways to automate curses for builds that don't hit.
Can't wait to see numbers on any of this. could be spooky.
speed is the reasons most of the gamers in poe rip yall just focus so hard on endgame only u forget to me it seems that regardless of nerf or blanace its supposed to be a fair fight and a challenge even in hard core or on standard still no easy buckets its a arpg old school with modern custom dynamics its not a auto hit wonder for all stuff this game as to offer for all builds its made for customs stuff but ur not a super god going thru just win by default no effort lol yall sound in my humble option I like the game still though I will admit the time they made the game nigh impossible to win I still still smashing stuff easy yet the problem was the bug factor of the monsters skills I tried the recently made delerium every where and even at lvl 1 its unplayable pretty much I got no idea how other than top .000001 percent could even full clear that hot mess run lol
I ROLEPLAY A DIVINE US SPARTAN EXILE SOLDIER FOR ALL HUMANITY EVEN IN REAL LIFE SOMEWHAT WHEN I'M HAPPY BORED OR SCARED OR IN GOOD OR IN BAD TIMES I FIND THAT IN GOD WE TRUST GODSPEED HOLY EXILES!!!
curse scale DO is loading... thanks GGG
okay
i am excite
So happy to see you GGG buf players!!
Keep Trying!
"We feel that there are currently too many sources of Curse Effect available. This has created a large power gap between players that have no investment in Curses and those that have heavy investment into Curses"
isnt this the point of HEAVY invest into something to get large power gap to some one who invest NOTHING into it at all? what are you even talking about chief?
Will the reduction to action speed of Temp Chains and chill stack?

I am concerned that if they do stack, this will be the meta. I think it would be best to have the one that applies a greater reduction take effect.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info