Launch Date and World of Warcraft

If I were you, I'd be grateful that you have two different games to choose from that you are interested in.

Path of Exile is not really a casual game and World of Warcraft is definitely casual unless you are at the top 3% of raiding, which I imagine you are not if you are having a hard time deciding what to play.

Warhammer 40k is launching next week as well. This is just a life thing. You have choices, you make one and you move forward with it.
Far more player overlap between PoE and what Cyberpunk 2077 was hyped up to be than PoE and *any* MMO, or possibly any Game As Service. I can elaborate (and have, several times, but I keep deleting it because it seems sort of obvious to me) but only if requested.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
PoE's new content is for free to check out while the new wow expansions cost 40$ for the addon itself and then additional 12$+ a month if you play more than a month.

Even if new 3.20 is not that good you have at most wasted like 10 hours of your time or less. But in wow's case you could possibly lose both your time AND money.

Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Last edited by gandhar0 on Nov 28, 2022, 1:56:44 AM
cyberpunk was the most overhyped game of the decade they literally spent like 50% of their entire investment into cyberpunk in just advertsment alone and it worked they made massive profits but the game is still far cry from what was promised but theres no reason to delay the game again
"
Far more player overlap between PoE and what Cyberpunk 2077 was hyped up to be than PoE and *any* MMO, or possibly any Game As Service. I can elaborate (and have, several times, but I keep deleting it because it seems sort of obvious to me) but only if requested.

I'm genuinely curious how you know that as a fact. That 'far more players overlap between poe and CP2077 then *any* MMO'. Sales data alone even when put up against player numbers and retention in PoE doesn't actually prove anything, since two games can be played at once. And my money is on the constantly updated, millions of players MMO genre over a storyline game.
"
Gopstop22 wrote:
cyberpunk was the most overhyped game of the decade they literally spent like 50% of their entire investment into cyberpunk in just advertsment alone and it worked they made massive profits but the game is still far cry from what was promised but theres no reason to delay the game again

The commonly accepted formula for movies is that the Advertisement Budget = the Production Budget. IE, take the production budget and double it, and you've roughly got what they spent on a lot of the 'AAA' movies in total.

Not sure why that's suddenly so surprising in what *was* supposed to be a massive AAA game. Most people aren't aware it seems of just how much advertisement costs.
Made my day! :)
Who cares about WoW?

WoW should delay their release, cause of Poe Forbidden Sanctum Launch!

Retail WOW really doesn't have a lot of overlap with POE these days.
"WOW Dragonflight was a POE killer", post in this forum, when?
Taking two Wyrm pets into the Forbidden Sanctum is the real dragonflght anyways.
Wow is not able to keep up with that lol.
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info