Monster Mods FAQ

Lmao seems like no change then, loot goblins it is.....
delete item quant and rarity on gear and all is good ... magic find is archaic and we have better core game systems that do the same thing like the atlas tree and sextant/scarab enforcement that makes content harder for more reward ... this directly goes against your own philosophy so just delete mf
"
Husk1 wrote:
Can you tell us about the new mods?
"No"
What about the rewards
"We are thinking about it"
MF?
"We haven't decided yet"

Good post GGG
This was my first T15 rare map as a new player, and I was traumatised for a good few days. Glad to know this was a bad design decision now being rectified.

Hyped for 3.20!
Historic league monster item quant nerf not reverted yet -> Still a skip.
Damn i really like this FAQ posts about coming changes. Also new changes looks nice, but still waiting for some kind of catch
Can we get the actually new deminishing return values of magic find. This is very important for build making , personally i hope its a huge dropoff after xx% since that way we dont need to make a seperate mf build wich many people find rather boring.

Other than that im excited!
"
How have reward conversions changed?
We're still working on this, but we can confirm:

Only some of the new rewards are conversion ones
We are removing the undesirable ones like conversion to flasks
We are trying to make the rewards from rare monsters not so all-or-nothing

YES YES YES
Whatever. The average 4-mod rare under the new system will now be about as dangerous as a current magic monster, if not less. Congratulations on pandering to everyone who just wants to blast mindlessly on a second monitor while giving the game 10% of their attention.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info