Monster Mods FAQ

"
blonderanger wrote:
Is there any news about the loot drop multiplier that are removed from past league content or is it still the same as 3.20 (meaning we still not drop anything from alva cause its multiplier has been removed)

Since they have not mentioned it once it probably stays gone for now.
Ok. One question though.

Will there still be extra text under monsters or will it finally JUST be the 2-4 rare mods we need to read?

If there is only colour coded 2-4 lines of text under a monsters title it will solve a lot of things…
Will wait until we see anyway
say what you will at least they are being fully transparent
Cassia supremacy
Cat likes this
"
Does this mean I'm forced to play Magic Find all the time now?

If you're able to sacrifice character power for magic find then, you'll find more and better items. That was true before 3.19 and is the nature of magic find in Action RPGs. Note that magic find has diminishing returns, so a small investment can go a long way.

That's a very roundabout way of saying "yes"
Good to know your thought process. I guess I understand the idea behind not putting the rares back where you took them from.

Not sure if this is just an overall nerf to loot compared to a couple patches ago. Hopefully the removal of the massive quant bonus has been taken into account when designing the new Rare mob drop system.
I like that you guys are not only addressing some of the bigger questions with these FAQs, but also some of the inane ones too. Points for inclusivity!
make HH great again
Oh boy...

WE KNOW that MF was in ARPGS since the dawn of time, but in PoE we also had historic quantity bonus to all league specific monsters, if you juice your maps in any other strat that isnt LEGION you will lose money upon investment.
TELL ME what kind of ARPG not rewards players for doing the most DIFFICULT content in the game, unless we wanna make profits we will have to use MF or just give in and do legion all day.
if being MF is going to be the different between 50divines and 1 divine its gonna be 3.19 all over again.

GGG just consider the backlash if 3.20 is going to be the same as 3.19 just less rippy... good on HC players I guess.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info