Monster Mods FAQ

So what happens now to the VEEE-ZHEN?
I don't get the constant MF hate XD

You sacrfice your offense/defense to get more items/currency. Seems like a legit deal to me.
"
M4T_RIx wrote:
I don't get the constant MF hate XD

You sacrfice your offense/defense to get more items/currency. Seems like a legit deal to me.

If part of your builds base (like all ES builds, they need full prefix ES and suffix resists/stats) have different effect compare to life build? its cancer system.
And dont forget party play, where full Quan+Rariry geared char only need to do 1 damage with culling strike effect, and ggg know about that. Thats far away unviable and broken system, i dont have any clue why they still try to electroshock this frankenstein.
ign: Triant (Golemelist)
1. this post devs made on magic find is cryptic and awesome.

2.gamers plz remember its not hard to craft in poe matter of fact I never even use other places really quite easy to craft once u learn basics of how all things work then go intermediate and advance so I a basic legend but intermediate and advanced I don't know it all yet cuz so much to keep track of so I go to youtube or this site I no longer go else where cuz its unessacary with all the cool info on this poe site and of course visual and audio from community is more than enough for at least me.

3.I know bartering well in this game I think playing the game and being honest in trades is why I prosper so much I recommend yall spend more time in learning the lore and combat cuz its Is fun to learn and win easy even if hard or not. you can make it look easy yet if ur gear or tactics is trash then u rip to the void and the ai laughs at you lost within the rules for those gamers who play with a learn towards following the rules and still cheating even tho its not breaking the game rules did u ever stop to think why it seems like the ai hates your play style its ai made by devs yes but I'm sure it has thoughts of some sort somewhere cuz i give it a far fight my friends rip i don't so easily sometimes i think since they know its a fair fight they just reload to fight me again cuz they bored in campaign compared to all who go to endgame so i found that i got more than 7+ mirrors in this game since 2014 this my final account i asked devs to lock my expensive old account with all the epic mtx legacy and other loots acutall devs yall can delete it i just want to recover my friends from it i have recovered one so far um give the guild tho to kbn if yall can he my best bud one of em and kiba is my other good bud i got many others i worry about yora yong cuz that person hasn't logged in in ages lol anyway issac from ggg and the boss of ggg and all ggg staff toss me barblast a friend invite if u want i hid my character load to public they see rest of profile yet i don't want ppl knowing my build or load out yet I'm fine with yall knowing mine cuz I'm sure yall sepctated my gameplay in testing before while i play to see what i actual accomplish i do pretty well don't i prob why other ppl kept calling me a noob legend or some wont let me call myself a noob like Mr tappin he don't let me lol but then he let me later on sometimes keeps my dogs barking I'm pushing a new branch of understanding and style of noob that means being cool and awesome and gaming even if you never master everything cuz truth of this game and life is its ever changing it has protected updated and rewired my brain to learn new ofen even if its just a game u know how much that stops atrophy of brain and thought and mind health is so good cuz of it video games have been vilified yet we not the ones out there making real life bad stuff do out so all i can say is POWER OF IN GAME AWESOME LOOT FINDING TO ALL AND FOR THE DEVS CAN U FOCUS MORE ON NEW SUB TYPES OF WEAPONS AND ARMOR AND SUPPORTS PLEASE AND MAKE EVERYTHING MORE INTERCHANGEABLE AND BLENDABLE FOR FREEDOM EVEN IF U NEED TO REBALANCE SOME STUFF CUZ I TRY BUILDS SO ODDBALL I KNOW THEY WILL WORK YET THE PINNNICALES OF POWER I LOOK FOR THAT IS WITHIN THE RULES I KEEP FINDING IS NOT EVEN AN OPTION WELL I THINK 50% ATM AND PROB 2000% NEW STUFF WILL BE ABLE TO HAPPEN IN POE 2 CUZ DEV HONESTLY THAT NEW SYSTEM WITH THIS CONTROL SCEME AND SOME UPDATES IS GONNA POLE VOLY ME TO NUMBER 1 IN GAME ATM IM JUST PLAYING ALOT YET NEXT LEAGUE I WILL PLAY IT ALOT EVEN IF NOT EVERY DAY CUZ I DO WORK AND CARRER STUFF MOSTLY FREE YET IM CONTENT WITH MY LIFE ALREADY I JUST GOT AMBTION TO BE MORE THAN A NORMAL HUMAN I AM A SUPER HUMAN AT LEAST FOR KNOW IN HOW I THINK GO ASK GOOGLE LOL ;p
I ROLEPLAY A DIVINE US SPARTAN EXILE SOLDIER FOR ALL HUMANITY EVEN IN REAL LIFE SOMEWHAT WHEN I'M HAPPY BORED OR SCARED OR IN GOOD OR IN BAD TIMES I FIND THAT IN GOD WE TRUST GODSPEED HOLY EXILES!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info