Monster Mods FAQ

It's sounds like... Ok? Maybe. I want to believe in good. League will be fun, players will be happy and blah, blah, blah... But how GGG and life proofed: "Anything that can go wrong will go wrong."
So, eh, there is a behead support, you know?

Right now its kinda undertuned, but some crazy people still use it. Imagine what happen to it when you decrease power of a single rare mod that much?
So, do you have any plans about behead support?
"
Under the new system, they will get life, experience, item rarity and quantity bonuses per additional mod.

Great to read... But seriously? You just now thought to directly link reward and difficulty? How do you go 10 years and not think of this?

I gave up trying to think of anything to improve this game years ago when it became clear neither the devs nor the community think like me, making it futile at best, antagonistic at worst.
Too much censorship that you never even see. Totally removed posts and silenced accounts across all communities. https://www.youtube.com/@Innomen
I think you are on the right path with the changes. Playing the same skill template for max block, determination, grace, max spell surpression on every build and still get random oneshots is not healthy for the future.
I know that you need to change things to keep the game fresh, but you need to keep the focus on "is this fun" and "is the first week of a new league fun". Thank you for everything GGG.
You no need loot (most of them), if your equip have predictable ways for improve.

We all like harvest, not becouse of loot, loot was shit on Harvest league, but, we know, for what we farm and we see, how we are improve.

Yes, in major, it ruin old craft system to hell, but it create new, predictable system, where you use old orbs and new point craft.

In summary, Orbs + predictable crafts, its work perfect. Some nerfs to system is ok, but you need to know where is "stop, dont cross the line".
In Lake GGG drop to hell orb system with this divines, like completely remove Harvest system, and what we have now? RNG spam chaos for luck? Good items cost like Boeing wing, and all what you need for good equip (all action RPG is around equip and PoE too) is ground farming for days, weeks, and more. People dont like pointless grind, but GGG didnt have different mechanics for us for now, and ground drop didnt solve problems, if items like unnatural instict will drop x10 more, its simple cost x10 less.

ign: Triant (Golemelist)
Please, please, pretty please KILL MF.

Or at least nerf it. I don't want to be forced to choose between running with two Ventor's or being significantly under performing in terms of wealth generation.
Last edited by Greebo on Nov 19, 2022, 7:23:18 PM
Sounds like it might be more of the same quality content we've gotten used to from GGG these last months.
we should look ahead and not in the past....
"
Innomen wrote:
"
Under the new system, they will get life, experience, item rarity and quantity bonuses per additional mod.

Great to read... But seriously? You just now thought to directly link reward and difficulty? How do you go 10 years and not think of this?

I gave up trying to think of anything to improve this game years ago when it became clear neither the devs nor the community think like me, making it futile at best, antagonistic at worst.

it makes sense from the challenge point of view:

if all monsters drop the same reward quantity and quality, it's on the player to decide whether to engage.

if the game adapts rewards to difficulty, players can mindlessly engage on monsters cause there is no decision to make.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
69Phre4k wrote:
we should look ahead and not in the past....

So you mean we should all be idiots?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info