Monster Mods FAQ

Sweet!
"All that fancy sword swinging when all you need is one good stab."
"
de_Prolitie wrote:
"
heil_mods_ wrote:
Definitely some good changes, finally. Now I just hope that the modifiers won't be as deadly in T1 maps as they are right now, and the difficulty is pushed towards red maps in favour of smoother progression early on.

This "im forced to roll MF" outrage is hilarious tho, you 'forced' to juice and MF and play in a 6-man group to enjoy the game these days I guess. I don't think so.

Thats not the issue for me personally.
Alot of people follow meta's or are slaves to what a steamer does.

For me its seeing my correlation between what my character can do vs what rewards i get for doing harder content.

The whole im forced to run MF is a phrasing of a misunderstood concept.
Nobody ever forces you to do anything in this game.
The reason alot of people are upset is because they dont see a relative increase in reward towards the progression and difficulty of their character.

Party play was always in a strange spot and i personally never favoured the huge increase in quant or rarity that gave.

But you cant say that a solo player that has a character that is weaker in all aspects but runs faster should get more rewards then a character doing tier 16 max juiced content just because they get more chances of getting lucky rng combinations.
That feels bad dont you agree?

I don’t really agree with everything you said. If for you "make money" is just alch and go maps then yes you make money. If for you, you just need a build that can make the T16 and you are not looking for the optimization of a character, zero goal, then yes it’s good for you. That said, it’s not objective, it’s your personal reasoning, nothing else. Currently, the game contains of absurdity, that the AN mods ( which will change, I hope in good the next league ), and the general drop rate. Because if for you to have 99% explosion loot is blacksmith’s it’s a good drop, it’s that there is a problem of understanding on your side... Currently without god touched, farming is uninteresting in every way. Whether it is the general drops such as currency, cards, or unique ones. Currently any farm whatever is associated with god touched. Because without these, you’ll NEVER be profitable no matter what kind of farming you do. For the majority of players, have to farm 10h, to have 1 div max of the hour, with a lot of times AN overboosted buttocks, that’s anything but fine. That was the result in alch and go before. The idea of a goblin currency is not at all a good idea, especially since it requires you to priviligized rarity and a little quantity, something that is ABSOLUTELY not possible to all builds, not to mention that only 3% of the skills gems are used on the existing +of 100, because there was nerves on nerves totally unjustifiable for many skills. The same goes for farm techniques. Before you had almost all farms possible and you were still profitable, now on the 60th or so I know, for having tested them only the farm understanding god touched works, and those without god touched, it’s harvest and gasoline ( and again for essence it is not the insane, the AN are over boosted ans sometime impossible to kill him if you dont have an build strong.)

the generalization of the atlas tree, then the reduction of the rate of drop, then the exa to divine change, make that among all the league mechanics that brought a little bit, is currently poor in profitability. Whether it’s a 6-man player or not. If you are still not convinced, I propose you to do deli 20%, on maps 100quant minimum, 35% pack size, with scarab, and you put breachs, abyss, harbinger only. and you will see that you will NEVER be profitable, which was not the case before. As a comparison. Before I farmed tower for the nurse, I made myself about a nurse all three maps ( pretty provided, 60% deli, hunted traitor, 4x harbinger powerfull sometime, 100% quant, 35% pack size, more unique, abyss ). Doing the same for the map the patiens ( spoiler, to have the nurse ) I dropped, with the same scarab and setup, about 2-4 the patiens per maps. Currently I do about, 1 nurses every 15 maps ( I specify with exactly the same setup as before and the same build so CoC nova with only 30 quant, 350rarity ), and for the patiens, it was 1 patient every 5 maps. Knowing that if you didn’t go for god touched farming, you were never profitable. Before I was just profitable, I made about 50% profit on what I invested. Now, I am losing every time, or I absolutely have to follow the meta farming map, which includes the possibility to play only 3 leagues mechanics not fun in the long run, among the +16 available. It’s sad, it’s an observation, objectively, we can’t, and we don’t have the right, to say that it’s good, it’s neither diversified nor fun, because of the slim possibility of being able to make few correct build for this kind of farm, and the very slim possibility of varied pleasures from one mechanical to another. Personally, I don’t want to be the "dog dog" that does what works, because it works.

I want to play breachs, abyss, harbinger, delirium and beyond, if I invest in it, I’ll always lose. Something that wasn’t before. Since the league breachs came out, I always put a party to see my entire farm in it and I was profitable, not over profitable as on the meta farm, but profitable. Harbinger has literally become insignificant, beyond what I’m not talking about. That’s a fact, that’s all. If you like to be a dog and follow meta farming, so much the better, I encourage you, as long as you enjoy it. But if 90% of the league’s mechanical content is almost insignificant in terms of farm, and that’s only 9% that works by the magic of goblin explosion currency, and 1-2% where you have only a mechanical on the at least +60 available before that works, So no, it’s not a good balance. Add to that the nerve of the general drop, and we have the perfect combo.

To make the game 2 weeks and then limit rage exit, because it would take too much time in "no brain" mode for min max your personal with non meta farming. In your opinion, why recently after a month they had never reached one of the lowest rates of players playing on the game? It’s not "just for the sake of the small trifle," just so you know.
nice hope everything goes wll
The question regarding the monster mod multiplier was hilarious. It's as if there actually was a hidden multiplier. Of which, tinfoil says yes there was.
Play safe answers... nice.
Sad that Hp mods mean you either
1 shot or get 1 shot glass canon build
OR
Be a bit more tanky but take 5 min + to kill a rare mob
There is no in between
nice
"
Kasseopea wrote:
"
Does this mean I'm forced to play Magic Find all the time now?

If you're able to sacrifice character power for magic find then, you'll find more and better items. That was true before 3.19 and is the nature of magic find in Action RPGs. Note that magic find has diminishing returns, so a small investment can go a long way.

That's a very roundabout way of saying "yes"
No, they are saying exactly what they are saying. MF was always the thing, it just was too much in that exact patch.
"
If you're able to sacrifice character power for magic find then, you'll find more and better items.

My english not very good, sorry if i do some mistake in words, but there is my 5 cents.

Ok. GGG didnt do anything again about balance between solo and party play, where party can easy have someone with culling full MF character (and yes, they have aurabot and cursebot, so they dont care about how strong mobs around), and solo play where mobs are stronger, hits harder, and loot much shitter.
But who cares, yeah (GGG looks like not)... 99%+ league players is solo play but we again buff party, for our more important youtube and twitch community.

Is it really hard to understand? Party play more safe, more easy, an now again have better rewards. You can say: play party, stop whining, but this game is designed around solo play, there is no any activity, which require party or more then 1, and most of ur community play solo. Uv lost ur community becouse of this, you didnt listen them, and sometimes like spit on them (with summoner nerf, like elephant in china shop).

So my answer for now. Gl hf no hype jush "meh... again?"
ign: Triant (Golemelist)
In my opinion the Harvest-changes were much worse then Archnem could ever be. If you revert one thing, it is crafting in POE. The "billion % RNG" vision on crafting in its current form (with harvest beeing non-existant) is so, so bad for the game. Bringing back Recombinators could be a big solution for acting against that btw. just saying (pretty please, GGG) :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info